Are you the talent we are looking for to become a top consultant at Batenborch International?
Then we’d love to meet you! Join our ambitious team today and take part in our success story.
This position is available for permanent as well as freelance professionals.
Your mission as a passionate consultant is to support the realization of ambitions of individuals and organizations.
For this you will be responsible to find the best opportunities for Interim Managers and to match them with the challenges in different organizations.
Furthermore your responsibilities will consist of i.e.:
- Business development: detect business needs at existing client companies, source new clients and finding new prospects to expand your portfolio.
- Lead generation
- Consulting A-Z: Recruitment and selection process. From phone screenings to personal interviews and placement.
- Follow and feedback of ongoing missions (both candidates & client side)
- Attend and prepare team meetings
- Participate in networking events
- Assist in correct administrative - & contracting processes.
- Master’s degree
- First experience in a sales role or as a recruitment consultant
- Fluent in Dutch and French is a MUST. English is very important.
- MAX 3 - 6 y relevant experience (sales or recruitment)
- Strong networking and communication skills: be able to communicate on professional level from management to C-level
- Commercial mindset, sales driven
- Strong team spirit
- Dynamic and fast adaptability
- Eagerness to learn
- Hands-on and can-do mentality
WHAT WE OFFER:
- You'll get the chance to work in a company that has the size of an SME, but which is at the same time internationally active in 5 countries.
- You’ll be part of a team of driven consultant that challenge you to go beyond in a “work had play hard” culture.
- A permanent or freelance contract
- You will receive a competitive salary package with a company car, phone, laptop and tablet.
- You’ll be working in a fairytale setting in a castle in Vilvoorde with a huge park around it.
- You’ll be able to develop professional skills and be triggered to capture personal growth
- You'll get notoriety in the Belgian HR, sales and marketing circles
- Start: asap
Our customer is one of the leading Companys building and developing battery powered gardening products.
Onze klant maakt deel uit van een internationale groep in de oliesector. Vandaag zijn ze zowel op de B2C en B2B markt aanwezig. De Key Account Manager zal vandaag niet enkel de B2B markt boosten, maar zal ook samen met de organisatie brainstormen over innovatie en nieuwe oplossingen.
Our customer is an international player in investment goods. They produce high-tech solutions for the food, recycling and mining industries, which are sold worldwide. For their HQ based in Belgium, they're looking for a dynamic Product Manager with a commercial mindset who will be responsible for th...