The position of Consultant at our client consists of a large panel of responsibilities which requires to be a strong multitasker with commericial flair, leadership and empathy. Because the culture of the company is deeply rooted in team spirit, exchange, support and fun amongst colleagues, the new consultant needs to feel at ease into an international atmosphere, though the company might be in line with a family culture (but it's not a family owned / run business ;)
The mission of the consultant will consist in the following - but non - exhaustive - elements:
- manages and takes care of the portfolio of clients / prospects you will be dedicated to (sector focus): key account management responsibilities, SPOC for your industry, development of new partnerships and roads to business expansion, spotting new business opportunities and negotiating fruitful and sustainable collaborations,
- spotting and sourcing projects that you, your team, your company can handle to support your partners in their commercial performance. You are curious, eager to learn and constantly looking out for business news or info that could help you penetrate new markets and detect new opportunities.
- delivering best - in - class solutions to your clients and building up loyal relationships with your business partners: you are a social animal who likes to build networks, connect and meet with people and connect the dots within your industry.
- You are not only interested in sales but you would love to diversify your daily activities with other projects ? Well, this job is certainly for you as part of your accountabilities consists in delivering the projects that you and your teammates will negotiate throughout the year. Projects have a deadline (on average 3 to max. 6 months) and rely on quality so organization, planning, problem solving skills are essential to succeed in this job.
- Meeting people will be essential : as this industry is very relational, human - based and works on trust, it is highly important that you genuinely care about others: who they are, what they do, their critical business issues, their ambitions and be naturally interested in helping them achieve their ambitions and succeed thanks to your successful delivery of projects.
- As most projects lie in the fields of Digital, Sales and Marketing, it is crucial that you either have experience in one of these fields or have a true passion for one of them if not all of them. Don't worry, should you feel a little "junior" in it, our client is more than ready to help you grow and learn provided that you show a go - getter attitude, a mindset of a champion and a deep, deep interest in personal development and growth so don't be shy.
So, what does the best candidate for this opportunity look like ?
First of all, it is important that you have a university background to navigate amongst Cx0 levels.
You master French, Dutch and English and French or Dutch is your mother tongue.
You have built up or are ready to grow a great set of skills: leadership, time management, problem solving, communication; business acumen and entrepreneurship.
Your result orientation and positive mindset already made you an outstanding professional.
Your language skills as well as your impactful communication turned you into a cheerful colleague, trustworthy business partner and one of a kind fellow.
The team you'll be part of is young, dynamic and fast. Sky is the limit for them so you should recognize yourself into these words so your cultural fit will be of no question.
So, curious enough to know more about this opportunity ? Don't wait, send your best CV and we'll be happy to come back to you.
ps: this position is a permanent job so we don't take into account applications of interim managers or temporary workers. The mastering of Dutch and/or French is essential, so please consider it when applying.
Batenborch International is your international partner in Sales, Marketing, Human Resources and Digital Recruitment, Executive Search and Interim Management across Europa & Africa. Performing by a candidate-driven, pro-active process. Operating within the branches Consumer, Industry, Services, ICT or Healthcare.
Joining the troops of Batenborch is joining a band of brothers (it's an expression :-) as we support inclusion, gender neutrality and equality) that was created 30 years ago in Belgium and that has expanded internationally ever since. These brothers in arms share the same passion for : - sales and m...
Batenborch International is market leader in the field of executive search and interim management of Sales, Marketing, Digital & Hr positions across Europe.
Onze klant is een dynamische en sterk groeiende organisatie met veel expertise en knowhow in de wereld van de mobiliteit. Daarenboven staan de mensen centraal. Het is een innovatieve organisatie, die oprecht openstaat voor jouw ideeën. Samen zullen jullie vooruitgaan, letterlijk en figuurlijk!