In order to support a team of motivated and dynamic people, the company is on the lookout for a young professional for a traineeship of minimum 3 months. The duration of the project can be discussed but a minimum of 3 months is needed to work on certain projects.
What do we offer ? A welcoming and collaborative team to help you on your professional journey and start - up of your career. We will provide the appropriate trainings in order to make sure you perform the best on your projects but we will manage you closely so you can learn and grow through coaching and feedback sessions. Be ready to join a growing and dynamic company whose focus remains the personal development and well - being of its team members.
The mission of the trainee will consist in the following - but non - exhaustive - elements:
- spotting and sourcing projects that you, your team, your company can handle to support your partners in their commercial performance. You are curious, eager to learn and constantly looking out for business news or info that could help you penetrate new markets and detect new opportunities.
- delivering best - in - class solutions to your clients and building up loyal relationships with your business partners: you are a social animal who likes to build networks, connect and meet with people and connect the dots within your industry.
- You have a genuine interest in sales and marketing in order to work closely with a team of consultants on several projects and help them deliver solutions that will perfectly meet the needs of customers.
- Meeting people will be essential : as this industry is very relational, human - based and works on trust, it is highly important that you genuinely care about others. Team work is definitely essential so you are ready to onboard on a journey of permanent interactions, daily communications and significant contacts with the different audiences.
- Market research will be an important part of your responsibilities: analyzing sectors, detecting business opportunities, generating leads and connecting with an important network by scanning sectors and sub - sectors. A deep analytical sense is required to understand market dynamics, observe and analyse trends, come up with recommendations.
Master degree (you are a young graduate or still a student attending university or a management program)
Our customer is an International Food Group for snacks with production facilities in Germany, Brazil, New Zealand and the US, the employs more than 4,500 people around the world. The company is not only no. 1 in the US, but also the world’s fastest-growing manufacturer of snacks.
Our client is a fast growing family owned company with 30 years of history in Belgium. Over the past decade and thanks to the strong impact of its young and dynamic CEO, the company has been significantly expanding - not only in headcount but also in revenues in the CLEANING industry (B2B facility s...