- Responsible for the revenue target for the Dutch market;
- Managing 4 teams with a total size of 24 and rapidly growing;
- Responsible for setting and implementing the Sales strategy concerning the introduction of new products to the Dutch market;
- Developing and implementing sales processes to facilitate sales growth;
- Responsible for aligning Sales Tech, procedures, data and best practices with UK/US operations.
- HBO / WO;
- Experience of at least 15 years in (Key-) Account Management and Sales Management;
- Experienced in managing budgets / P&L, and a proven track record of hitting targets and building fantastic team cultures;
- A background in solution sales including managing teams across the whole sales span from transactional teams to strategic teams;
- Strong analytical skills to drive data decision making, and experienced user of sales CRM systems like Salesforce©;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a proven track record of driving important constructive relationships with customers and managing portfolios to increase growth.
Batenborch International is your international partner in Sales, Marketing, Human Resources and Digital Recruitment, Executive Search and Interim Management across Europa & Africa. Operating with a candidate-driven, pro-active approach. Active in Consumer, Industry, Services, ICT and Healthcare.
Das Unternehmen ist eine führende globale Marke für ganzheitliche Badlösungen und Küchenarmaturen. Innovation, Design und Entwicklung sind eng aufeinander abgestimmt und als integrierter Prozess fest am Standort Deutschland verankert.
Our client is a leading company that focuses on the trade, development and distribution of more than 16,000 non-food items aimed at Foodservice, Food Industry, Hospitality and Leisure clients.