The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing the commercial strategy for the Dutch market, in close cooperation with the Director Sales & Marketing. In this role you will lead a of 6 and report to the Director Sales & Marketing. As the Marketing Manager will be part of the Dutch Management Team, there will be much space for giving input in the firm's strategy, risks and opportunities and the digital transformation plan.
- Develop (online) marketing concepts and initiatives to improve the market position
- Work closely together with Sales and Product Management
- Track market developments and measure the results of campaigns
- Identify market insights, risks, opportunities and qualitative leads
- Lead the creation of marketing and communication campaigns
- Define and track KPI's, and translate these to clear conclusions and recommendations
- Min Bsc Marketing, Commerce or related studies
- Min 10 yr Marketing experience in a branded organisation
- Min 3 yr experience in managing a marketing team
- Experience in developing and implementing a marketing strategy
- Experience with the building and construction market is a plus
- Able to lead, and bring energy to, a team of people and a focus on cooperation
- Able to drive and influence a diverse set of professionals
- Able to build a commercial strategy from scratch
- Able to gather input and insights to form decisions in a swift and constrictive manner
- Able to continuously steer your and other's activities from a market and customer insight driven perspective
- Positive and energetic
- Skilled communicator
Onze klant is een fabrikant van dakbedekkingssystemen. Het biedt muurafdekkers en gootstukprofielen, waterdicht makende membranen, daklichten, regenwaterafvoeren, waterspuwers, en andere producten.
Onze opdrachtgever is een maatschappelijk gearrangeerd B2B dienstverlener.