To enable their expansion to the European market, we are looking for a Territory Sales Manager West-Netherlands. The TSM is responsible to market safety concepts to clients within the territory by coooperating closely with the Sales team. It is an independent position, mostly working from home, but also with support of the organization. The first focus is on developing new business, while also building long-term relationships. Customers are wholesalers and end-users.
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan for your region
- Build strong external network and be champion of the brand
- Create, update and execute plans to secure targets
- Prioritization of activities according to customer potential and classification.
- Structured planning of activities and customer visits
- Actively participate in customer events with occasionally flexible working times
- Visit and participate in relevant events
-Minimal Bachelor of Science
-Fluid in Dutch and English
-Minimal 3 year experience in B2B sales
-Proven track record in new business and relationship management
-Strong preference for a background in personal protection materials
-Strong communication skills
-Energetic & Mature
Our client is a well-established and renowned chemical ingredients producer whose origins date back to more than a century ago. They are specialized in a very specific category and they have a global presence in terms of both their plants and sales representatives. In its category, our client offers...
La société qui recrute est un groupe pharmaceutique privé à envergure internationale. Avec plus de 17 000 collaborateurs à travers le monde, le groupe réalise 3,6 milliards d'euros de chiffre d'affaires, dont 200 millions en France. Ces résultats sont rendus possibles grâce à un leitmotiv triple :...