The Global Account Manager is responsible for delivering ambitious sales targets (pipeline, turnover and margin) at 3 to 4 global FMCG accounts. This role is a member of the international sales team and reports to the CEO, who acts as the Director Sales.
• Develop and execute the strategic account plans and propositions
• Map customer decision making process and ensure proper cooperation between all parties involved
• Be the sparring partner for your customers, from operations and engineering, till procurement and innovation
• Initiate international action to manage, intensify and expand the worldwide relationships and business
• Coordinate and lead (long term) sales projects, internally and externally
• Functionally lead a committed and experienced multidisciplinary account team on projects and services
• Min BSc degree, preferable a MSc, in Business or Engineering
• Fluent in English and Dutch
• Minimal 5-10 year experience in sales of capital goods
• Proven track record in connecting with and mastering technical matters of manufacturing sites
• Experience in working with international (FMCG) customers
• Project management
• Building relationships
• Cultural sensitivity
• Helicopter view
• Negotiation skills
• Team player & independent
• Proactive & Detail minded
Onze opdrachtgever is een bekende en vooral vertrouwde "Hollandse" naam in Nederland en ver daarbuiten. Deze ondernemende food fabrikant staat bekend om haar kwaliteit en innovatie.
BatenborcH International aims to be the most reliable partner in Executive Search and Interim Management for mid and top management, with offices in Paris, Brussels, Dusseldorf, Casablanca and Utrecht. Batenborch has established a proven track record in strengthening its clients with professionals...