The Product and Marketing Manager is responsible for all Sales, Marketing and Logistic activities of Glycerin related components in EMEA. The purpose of this role is to manage businesses in the EMEA region, with existing and target customers to enhance business performance and improve customers interface. This is mainly achieved by increasing sales turnover, product awareness and market demand. 100% renewable Glycerin is a by-product from the transformation of vegetable oils, instead of Propylene. It is a drop-in solution and offers significant environmental advantages. Downstream users can reduce the impact raw materials have on their end-products' carbon footprint.
-Minimal BSc. in Chemistry or Business
-Language: Fluent written and spoken English
- Minimal 7 year experience in supplying commodities from the Chemical industry
- Minimal 5 year experience in international sales
- Minimal 5 year experience in distribution and customer liaison
- Extensive knowledge of chemical commodity and supply chain for liquid ISO & shore tank.
Skills & Personality
-Planning & Organizing
- Self-driven & Independent
- Hands-on, with a can do attitude
- Result focussed & Tenacious
-Work location based in Amsterdam
-Proven advanced competence in MS Office suite
-Holding a driver¡¦s license
An international player within the FMCG Food sector.
Our client is a product development partner specializing in food ingredients. They operate in over 30 countries in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia, and have a production site in Northern Belgium. Driven to help customers succeed by addressing emerging needs in the food indus...