To develop new business opportunities, including improving sales activity levels, a new focus is put on concept selling and professionalization. The Segment Manager Office has the goal to build qualitative long term relationships, to influence national accounts and increase market share within the Retail and Commercial offices business.
- Map and pursue segment related large projects
- Identify, gather and interpret market developments
- Develop and implement a national segment plan
- Maintain relationships and develop sales with umbrella organizations and within relevant network organizations
- Maintain intensive contact with (commercial) colleagues for projects with shared responsibilities
- Create and close quotations and umbrella contracts
- Minimal HBO level
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Minimum 5 years sales experience
- Experience working in a branded production environment.
- Experience with the building and construction market is a plus
- Experience with Office and retail segment is a plus
- Commercially driven
- Communication skills
- Curious, positive attitude
Batenborch is an international Executive Search company with offices across Europe and Africa, specialized in the field of Sales, Marketing and Digital. With over 35 years of experience and knowledge, we are a strategic partner to many when it comes to realizing ambitions. We empower organizations w...
Our client is a well known wholesale player in the Retail landscape, entering phase 2 of their Digital Transformation.
Our client is an international leader in data, information and technology business with strong European roots and Benelux leadership. They help organizations create a company culture where data is empowered to be a strategic growth and change-driver. Innovation, curiosity, entrepreneurship and con...