There is tremendous growth opportunity and a commitment by the company to put resources behind the brand to achieve the desired growth. It is your mission to develop new business and grow the company's portfolio of strategic accounts of both boutique and large clients (and partners) in the hospitality segment. You will use a strategic, creative and consultative selling approach to implement the full sales process of lead generation, prospecting, relationship development and proposal presentation to sell our clients products and services to targeted strategic clients and partners. Next to that, you will also effectively manage relationships with current clients and evaluate the effectiveness of the services in connection with their overall needs.
- Minimum 5 - 8 years' sales experience
- Minimum 1 - 2 years' international sales experience
- Experience within a strong high-end heritage / consumer brand environment
- Experience towards hospitality (and retail brands or leisure is a plus)
- Experience with business development (hunting = cold acquisition)
- Experience in deal making
- Experience in identifying customer needs and meeting client expectations
Notre client est le leader mondial du marché de l'habitat et de la construction, avec une attention particulière pour l'environnement et l'innovation. Afin de stimuler la croissance, la société cherche un area sales manager.
Our client is an innovative Belgian company with an international scope, specialised in the market of OTC. Our client is a known player on the market for not only their expertise and innovation in private label but also for their own brands. They also believe that they cannot grow without its people...