To enable growth in the EMEA region, we are searching for a Sales Ops & Business Intelligence Manager to become the right hand of the General Manager EMEA, and interact with both senior Management as well as functional experts from IT, finance, logistic and business personnel of all levels.
- Support the management with kpi tracking and planning of core business processes
- Conducts business- and channel analytics to identify channel and customer status and trends
- Provide to General Manager EMEA business support for market assumptions, key issues, mitigations plans and performance summaries
- Provide relevant support for New Business Development initiatives
Background & education
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations, financial, and/ or business analytics roles, preferably in High-Tech industry or multi-tiered channel environments
- Experience working in a multi-national, matrix oriented organizational structure is a plus
- Being passionate about creating a more sustainable and equitable future is an absolute must
- Bachelors Degree
- Problem solving
- Business savvy
- Communication skills
Batenborch International is market leader in the field of executive search and interim management of Sales, Marketing , Digital & Hr positions across Europe.
Our customer is a dashing Scandinavian scale-up that is making large waves in the world of wood and sustainable production. It's a B2B producer of unique wooden products, with international activities (and hubs) and an enormous recent growth. The organisation stands out because of their unique and...
Our client is a Sillicon Valley based Tech company who transformed the solar industry with a revolutionary technology which turns sunlight into a safe and scalable source of energy. By building best-in class home energy systems, they have empowered over 1.7 million home-owners worldwide to make, use...