To support their international, strong growth ambitions, we are searching for a senior technical leader who has a solid set of experience, knowledge and best practices in scaling engineering teams and - operations at a hypergrowth B2B SaaS compay. The position will report directly to the technical, product savvy CEO and will be representing the technology function in the leadership team.
You are responsible to:
- Guard the technology vision and translate the strategy to execution on both process and people level. This requires for the engineering organization to be shaped, structured and coached in a way that enables commercial growth and team performance.
- Set up and execute the product strategy and development roadmap. Define priorities and allocate time and resources accordingly. Keep an overview on daily operations versus long term efforts at all times. Coach individual team members on planning and organizing their work.
- Manage (and grow) the engineering team, provide direction, guidance, oversight and mentorship. Guard and improve an agile oriented way of working and collaborating. Coach individual team members on cross-functional collaboration competences. As the engineering organization is optimized, it should be scaled (+100%) and internationalized.
Background, education and languages
- 10+ years' experience in a technical leadership development role as part of an international, high- performance (B2B) software organization, managing 100+ developers
- Bachelor and preferably master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus
- Business & financial acuumen
- Customer orientation
- Planning & Organizing
- Entrepreneurial, accountable, takes ownership
- Hands-on, pragmatic, straight-forward
- Team player
Our client is a leading producer of decorative consumer goods, active in over 80 countries. They offer solutions under the wings of multiple renowned A-brands and continuously strive to innovate their offerings locally and internationally. The key driver of success in the company lies in its strong...
Our client is an international leader in providing comprehensive facility solutions. Their concepts serve many large organisations, such as government institutions and (multinational) enterprises through national and european tender trajectories.
Our client is a well-known (international) organization in the pharmaceutical industry. The core business of the organization in centered around production and export of human medicine products for the organization's different brands. The company is headquarted in The Netherlands and customers are p...