As Ecommerce lead you will be responsible to develop and implement the Ecommerce strategy while optimizing and supporting eCommerce performance. You will drive and design initiatives for a better, more valuable end-to-end customer experience while closely collaborating with your peer department heads from Sales/Retail, Marketing, Customer Service, Supply Chain Management and Warehousing. Together, you will give roots to the Omni-channel ambition and optimize or transform each customer journey touchpoint.
- BSc degree, preferably Marketing oriented
- At least 7 years experience in online / omni-channel strategy and/or digital marketing positions; either at an in-house digital team, a digital agency or a tier-1 consultancy firm
- Experience with and in depth knowledge of CRM, E-mail marketing, content marketing, marketing automation and sales enablement
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of SEO, Social Media and Analytics (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics Premium, Webtrends and similar)
- Strong stakeholder management and collaboration skills; able to perform with an omni-channel mindset at all times
Our customer is the leading trading company for intelligent garden products and systems. As a respected manufacturer of high-quality gardening tools, the brand is represented in more than 80 countries worldwide.
Our client offers fully integrated material handling systems and equipment throughout the world. They are expert in the field of end-of-line palletizing, based on over 50 years of experience. They develop solutions to the highest quality standards, guaranteeing minimal downtime whilst maintaining a...