As a Business Innovation Lead you will be part of a unit that's dedicated to work on the Future of Tomorrow. This team is responsible to oversee all initiatives taken throughout the organization to innovate on product and market level, including the management and prioritization of their roll-out in line with Lean Start-Up and Agile methodologies. Next to that, you and your team are responsible to run research and analysis on potential opportunities and threats that come with new digital technologies and / or new market players - together with the business lines you come up with a creative, sustainable and valuable solution to either drive or respond to these disruptions.
- Msc Degree, preferably Business, Strategy or Marketing oriented
- A minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in digital transformation; either at an in-house strategy team or at a tier-1 consultancy firm
- Strong analytical and communication skills, gained in a data-driven working environment facing both change program development and execution
- Good understanding of digital business models and (corporate) agility
- Passionate, positive presence; capable to lead by example
- Experience in working in a matrix organization
- Experience with doing business in a multi-level environment
Our client is a fast growing, Belgian producer laminate, vynil, wood floors, chipboards, MDF, decorative panels, insulations board and roof panels. With more than 5000 meployees and 20 production units, they are serving clients all around the world.
Onze opdrachtgever is een toonaangevende fmcg speler.