As a Digital Experience Manager you will be responsible for translating the digital experience strategy into workable, effective programs such as CRM, e-mail marketing, content marketing, marketing automation and sales enablement. You will initiate digital solutions and services throughout the customers' journeys to enable successful customer outcomes. A thorough assessment of the cross-department needs and interests will facilitate you in defining opportunities and possibilities for value creation. In this role you ensure buy-in of all decision makers and team members involved and you will control and track digital activities at 360 degree using pre-defined metrics and KPIs.
- BSc degree, preferably Marketing oriented
- At least 7 years experience in online strategy, service design and/or digital marketing positions
- At least 3 years experience in a leading (global) program/project management role
- Experience in designing and delivering global digital solutions and services (together with agency partners and other external service providers)
- Experience with and in depth knowledge of customer journey mapping, online / offline touchpoints, various online platforms, social- and digital media
- Experience with and in depth knowledge of CRM, e-mail marketing, content marketing, marketing automation and sales enablement
- Experience in working in a matrix organization
- Experience with doing business in a multi-level environment
Notre client, spécialisé dans le matériel logistique et le traitement du courrier, recrute un/une chef de produit marketing spécialisé(e) dans les software
Onze klant is één van de grootste Europese spelers in de houtsector.
Our client is an innovative Belgian company with an international scope, specialised in the market of OTC. Our client is a known player on the market for not only their expertise and innovation in private label but also for their own brands. They also believe that they cannot grow without its people...