As a Digital Experience Manager you will be responsible for translating the digital experience strategy into workable, effective programs such as CRM, e-mail marketing, content marketing, marketing automation and sales enablement. You will initiate digital solutions and services throughout the customers' journeys to enable successful customer outcomes. A thorough assessment of the cross-department needs and interests will facilitate you in defining opportunities and possibilities for value creation. In this role you ensure buy-in of all decision makers and team members involved and you will control and track digital activities at 360 degree using pre-defined metrics and KPIs.
- BSc degree, preferably Marketing oriented
- At least 7 years experience in online strategy, service design and/or digital marketing positions
- At least 3 years experience in a leading (global) program/project management role
- Experience in designing and delivering global digital solutions and services (together with agency partners and other external service providers)
- Experience with and in depth knowledge of customer journey mapping, online / offline touchpoints, various online platforms, social- and digital media
- Experience with and in depth knowledge of CRM, e-mail marketing, content marketing, marketing automation and sales enablement
- Experience in working in a matrix organization
- Experience with doing business in a multi-level environment
Our client is a fast growing international scale-up company, building a new lifestyle brand all over the world.
Our Customer is a well knowned International Company in Manufacturing technology, HQ in the north of Brussels
Our client is a Belgian brand of fine wallcoverings exporting to more than 100 countries worldwide. Their products are specified for prestigious projects such as hotels, boutiques and highend private residences. Our client has a big focus on reducing their environmental footprint as much as possible...