Based on a continuous drive to grow, our client wants to expand its activities. That is why they are looking for a Partner who is responsible for developing and expanding the business. The newly recruited Partner will take on an entrepreneurial role in this, in a professional services industry that is changing rapidly - with our client as a game changer.
He/ she will externally be the face of the company and internally the driving force of growth.
Based in the Netherlands.
- 10+ years of experience in solving Risk & Governance issues at board level
- Senior management and/or consultancy experience in
- Demonstrable quality network at senior management and board level (CISO, CIO, Chief Compliance Officer, Chief Audit Officer)
- Proven track record in successfully guiding Business Transformations. Both the hard process side and the soft people side were part of the Transformation assignment.
- University educated, additional training to CISA, CIPP/EU, EDP Auditor, CISSP or CISM are a plus.
- Fultime (40 hours)
Batenborch International is your international partner in Sales, Marketing, Human Resources and Digital Recruitment, Executive Search and Interim Management across Europa & Africa. Operating with a candidate-driven, pro-active approach. Active in Consumer, Industry, Services, ICT and Healthcare
Onze klant is een toonaangevende internationale onderneming op het vlak van groothandel en detailhandel en leverancier van logistieke en andere diensten aan de farmaceutische- en gezondheidssector. Met sterke merken en bijna 40.000 werknemers, is de groep actief in 13 Europese landen, waar ze elke d...
Established in France, our client is an international listed organization in credit insurance and risk management. Driven by their mission to help their clients carrying out their business activities more informed, our client continuously contributes to the growth and development of SMEs and corpora...
Our client is a global player, operating in 26 counties and specialised in high-quality commercial and residential interior products. Together with Germany and France, the Netherlands is their core market. As being an owner of several A-brands they target on three market segments: residential, priva...