Key Account Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company
- Resolving key client issues and complaints
- Developing a complete understanding of key account needs
- Anticipating key account changes and improvements
- Managing communications between key clients and internal teams
- Managing account team assigned to each client
- Strategic planning to improve client results
- Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance
- Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client
- Collaborating with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
- Analyzing client data to provide customer relationship management
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new clients
* Minimal BASc
* Fluid in Dutch and English
* Between 2 and 8 years experience
* Affinity in working with a premium brand
* Passionate about business development
Our client is a Belgium-based international building materials group, active in the production and distribution of roof & façade materials and services. As they are growing fast, they are looking for an International Distribution/Retail Marketing Manager to boost their distribution marketing strate...
La société qui recrute est une filiale d'un grand groupe de services numériques comptant 230 collaborateurs. Sa croissance est constante depuis sa création. Cette filiale est une Entreprise de Services Numériques à taille humaine. Ses clients sont des grands comptes du CAC 40 et acteurs du Middle Ma...
BatenborcH International aims to be the most reliable partner in the recruitment of Sales, Marketing & Digital professionals. With offices in Paris, Brussels, Dusseldorf, Casablanca, the Nordics and Utrecht and the network of partners throughout Europe, we are market leader in Sales, Marketing & Dig...