Key Account Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company
- Resolving key client issues and complaints
- Developing a complete understanding of key account needs
- Anticipating key account changes and improvements
- Managing communications between key clients and internal teams
- Managing account team assigned to each client
- Strategic planning to improve client results
- Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance
- Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client
- Collaborating with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
- Analyzing client data to provide customer relationship management
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new clients
* Minimal BASc
* Fluid in Dutch and English
* Between 2 and 8 years experience
* Affinity in working with a premium brand
* Passionate about business development
Batenborch International is your international partner in Sales, Marketing, Human Resources and Digital Recruitment, Executive Search and Interim Management across Europa & Africa. Operating with a candidate-driven, pro-active approach. Active in Consumer, Industry, Services, ICT and Healthcare.
Our client is a world class A brand, with a well established position in the international building and construction sector. Grounded in years of history, the company still builds on a solid entrepeneurial drive, high quality and service standards and strong focus on the customer. To fuel the growth...
Als globaler Marktführer für Marken-Proteinsnacks verfolgt das Unternehmen eine langfristige Strategie des nachhaltigen Wachstums. Mit Produktionsstätten in Deutschland, Brasilien, Neuseeland und den USA ist das Unternehmen der weltweit am schnellsten wachsende Hersteller von Fleisch-Snacks und besc...