Our client is a proud, family owned international company. With their sustainable consumer lifestyle products, designed and manufactured in The Netherlands, they are the most sustainable company within their category.
In this role you will become a full member of the board, responsible for the people agenda and strategy. You will build and guide the HR team, embracing the sustainability goals of the company and putting people first in order to become a top 3 desired place to work.
- Minimum of 15 years proven HR experience, preferably in an international context
- Proven leadership skills in building and structuring HR organizations
- Experience in a people centered organization
- Experience on board level
- Broad interests a good cross functional awareness
- Sound experience in developing and implementing people strategies combined with setting up necessary processes and structures
Batenborch International is your international partner in Sales, Marketing, Human Resources and Digital Recruitment, Executive Search and Interim Management across Europa & Africa. Operating with a candidate-driven, pro-active approach. Active in Consumer, Industry, Services, ICT and Healthcare
Our client is a well-know international player within the food industry. Their different brands in sweets and snacks are used on a daily base by consumers. The company is family owned and sells their products in more than 160 countries.
Unser Kunde entwickelt, produziert und montiert (LED)-Lichtbänder aus Aluminium. Das Unternehmen verfügt inzwischen über gut 45 Jahre Erfahrung in der Entwicklung, Produktion und Montage von Lichtbändern aus Aluminium.
Our client is a leading Dutch wholesaler for electrical installation materials. The organization aims to combine scale with personal contact and flexibility. By investing heavily in relationships, the organization maps out the needs and wants of the market, with the success of the customer and suppl...