In order to develop, set up and execute strategic product plans for their human medicine products, our client is looking for an experienced Product Manager. In this role the focus will lie on defining and optimising the positioning of the products, product features, pricing, promotion- and distribution strategies. Next to their core market The Netherlands, the Product Manager will be responsible for exploring territories and business opportunities globally.
The Product Manager will report to the Sales & Marketing Director.
- University degree in natural sciences or medical related fields
- Degree or courses in marketing or commerce
- 7+ years of Marketing experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in, and knowledge of the plasma or biotech pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in working with guidelines, legal regulations and work regulations in the Dutch healthcare market
- Experience in guiding product introductions and market development activities
- Experience of working in a complex partner and distributor network is a plus
- Experience in an international working environment is a plus
Batenborch International is your international partner in Sales, Marketing, Human Resources and Digital Recruitment, Executive Search and Interim Management across Europa & Africa. Operating with a candidate-driven, pro-active approach. Active in Consumer, Industry, Services, ICT and Healthcare
Our client is well-know for its electric performance and innovation in the car industry. Passion and emotion drives their cars. Excellence, quality and technology are their main fuels for the future. Our client is expanding rapidly in Belgium and Luxemburg and are looking for an experiences, all-rou...
This company is active in the field of B2B professional services. Deeply rooted in Belgium but with international subsidiaries in Europe, the company has been expanding for more than 30 years to become a top - of - mind key player in its field. Their target audience revolves around business owners,...
The company is one of the largest cloud bases SaaS software companies in Europe. They are helping to save the planet by digitalizing an industry that isn't at the maturity level of using technology as other industries. They help to reduce the carbon footprint!