The Account Manager REWE is resposble to grow sales (volume and value) and market share by developing strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets for the assigned customer regions of REWE regarding the brands.
- Drive profitable and sustainable top line growth for the two brand
- Development of sales strategies
- Maximize business development through relationship building
- Build and maintain a professional network
- Contribute to business plans by using a category approach
- Identify new distribution and promotional programs
- Close collaboration with Operations, Finance and Marketing to ensure financial and commercial targets achievement
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts
- Provide operational performance reporting to senior management
- Manage budgets within guidelines
- Embrace the brand culture, incorporating its values into every day work life, acting as a culture ambassador and brand steward
Group Key Account Manager
Home Office, Germany
- German native
- English fluent
- Academic degree (Uni, FH, VWA, BA etc.)
or comparable education
- at least 1 years Sales experience in FMCG
- experience in food, impulse knowledge nice to have
- Network within at least one of the large retailers
Batenborch International is your international partner in Sales, Marketing, Human Resources and Digital Recruitment, Executive Search and Interim Management across Europa & Africa. Operating with a candidate-driven, pro-active approach. Active in Consumer, Industry, Services, ICT and Healthcare.
Unser Kunde entwickelt und produziert hochwertige lineare LED-Beleuchtungssysteme auf Basis der flexiblen Leiterplatte und hat mit einem konsequenten Innovationsmanagement ein modular variables Baukastensystem realisiert, mit dem heute mehr als 30 Millionen individuelle Lichtlösungen gestaltet werde...
We are looking for a highly experienced, intelligent and ambitious person, currently in the driver's seat at a B2B organization, and with the ambition to become part of the next generation of leadership at a global player within industry.
Our client is part of a FTSE 20 company with revenues of $10 billion and makes some of the world's most important markets (energy, petrochemical and fertilizer industries) more trusted and predictable by providing data services and decision tools in order to make strategic decisions.