The National Key Account Manager Edeka is fully responsible to grow sales (volume and value) and market share by developing a customer specific strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets for this major retailer regarding the brands.
-Let the brand grow
- Maximizing business development via relationship building
- Build and maintain a strong network
- Contribute to business plans using a category approach to achieve goals and to drive growth
- Identifying new distribution and promotional programs;
- Contribute to sales quotas, sales volume forecast and profit- for existing and new products in line with company guidelines;
- Work in close collaboration with Operations, Finance and Marketing to make ensure financial and commercial targets achievement
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts to senior management
- Provide necessary operational performance reporting to senior management;
- Budget responsibility
-Embrace the corpora culture, incorporating its values into every day work life, acting as a culture ambassador and brand steward.
Regional Sales Director DACH
Home Office, Germany
- German fluent (native)
- English fluent
- Academic degree (Uni, FH, VWA, BA etc.)
- at least 5 years Sales experience in FMCG,
- food experience in impulse category is nice to have
- Existing network within one or more major retail clients
Notre client est le leader mondial du marché de l'habitat et de la construction, avec une attention particulière pour l'environnement et l'innovation. Afin de stimuler la croissance, la société cherche un area sales manager.
Sie brennen für den Einzelhandel und Lebensmittel sind für Sie wertvoll?! Für verschiedene Kunden suchen wir fortlaufend Hausleiter/innen, Marktmanager/innen oder Filialleiter/innen.
Our client is a very large multinational based in the Middle East which is active in multiple markets. Included are Construction, Manufacturing, Services, Trading, Education, Financial services and consumer goods. The company actively contributes to local development and progress.