The Shopper and Trade Marketing Manager is responsible to develop a Trade and Shopper Marketing strategy, implement best practice models and create an appropriate framework accordingly. The generation of customer insights in the different channels will have to be translated into trade activation programs for specific customers/channels.
- Generate shopper/consumer insights in channels based on consumer/shopper barriers, beliefs and behaviours and translate the insights into the channel/POS activations relevant for consumption occasions
- Understand and link category, portfolio, and brand strategies with channel strategy
- Understand and give input into distribution and route-to market models
- Generate customer insights in channels and translate them into trade activation programs for specific customers/channels
- Develop channel segmentation and identify focus brand SKUs per channel
- Lead analysis of channel profitability data and promotional activities
- Develop channel strategy analysing channel attractiveness, brand/channel relevance, prioritizing channels and 3-year programming for priority channels
- Develop yearly channel activation plans, brand activations and yearly commercial calendars
- Provide input to development standards for POS execution and sales folders, brief/train sales people, manage commercial Capex and POSM, evaluate activities and share learnings.
- Embrace the Jack Link's culture, incorporating its values into every day work life, acting as a culture ambassador and brand steward
Senior Category Manager EMEA
- German fluent (native)
- English fluent
- Academic degree
- at least 4 years Sales experience in FMCG food
- min. of 4 years' experience in Trade Marketing
- in leading shopper and consumer insights and channel strategy development, including:
- Channel segmentation, Channel profitability, Channel Activation
- Thorough knowledge of the German retail market in Food, including Discounters
- in activating specific BTL / In store customer programs
- in tool development for excellent outlet execution
- in leading projects
- Understanding of peculiarities/differences in European FMCG markets
- Ideally an existing network within one or more major retail clients
Our client is a very large multinational based in the Middle East which is active in multiple markets. Included are Construction, Manufacturing, Services, Trading, Education, Financial services and consumer goods. The company actively contributes to local development and progress.
Our client is an international market leader - ready to transform from product innovation to full business innovation.
Deze organisatie is één van de meest bekende luxueuze automerken, die de focus legt op toekomstige mobiliteitsoplossingen. Met behulp van nieuwe technologieën en slimme geïntegreerde mobiliteit maken ze van mobiliteit een echte beleving. Innovatie en duurzaamheid staan hier echt centraal.