Business Unit Manager
Directly reporting to the Group CEO, the Business Unit Manager is fully responsible for all sales activities in Germany of the product portfolio and will additionally manage the company completely in order to increase the company TO.
Concerning the sales management, the Business Unit Manager will develop his/her own business in the German market, will manage all Marketing activities accordingly, Sales administration and the development of new products in line with market needs. The Business Unit Manager is in charge of the sales team in Germany (today: 3 sales representatives).
The Business Unit Manager will manage the company regarding Production development, Finance, HR and Administration with the support of the local Managing Director and Finance Manager.
Overall, the Business Unit Manager will define the market strategy in accordance with the Group CEO.
Sales management tasks:
- Management and development of Sales team (3 sales representatives today)
- Definition of goals (customers, turnover, products, development, etc.)
- Define, analyze, select and expand various sales & distribution channels
- Analysis of market needs and information
- Reporting of sales activities
- Follow-up with the Sales team of Key Account customers
Sales administration tasks:
- Follow upf sales until payment with support of Finance Department
- Responsible for follow up of service rate and quality claims (customer satisfaction) with the support of Managing Director
- Management of sales in progress (risks valuation) and unpaid invoices
- Development of a local marketing strategy
- Development of a product plan based on strategy
- Development of product specifications for new products and follow up of the product development processes
- Management of the price policy
- Organization of product communication / marketing (trade shows, catalogues, events, etc.)
- Follow up of sales statistics and analysis
- Follow up the adaptation of CRM system and introduction
Unit Management tasks:
- Management regarding:
- Production organization in terms of HR, processes, machine maintenance, evolution, etc.
- Production planning
- HR | Management of HR evolution (recruitment, departure, training, etc.)
- Finance | Budget, monthly reports, annual report, etc.
- Administration | sales, IT, etc.
- Development of the company in line with turnover development
Location (on average):
- 1 day office
- 4 days (customers/home office)
- (high level of mobility is being expected)
- German (native), English (fluent), French (nice to have)
- Graduated from business School
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience with technical products and management of a department or team
- Experience in managing key customers
- P&L and cashflow management experience
- Knowledge about German company management
Our client is a Belgian FMCG company that is step by step (sustainable growth) conquering the international market by offering present generations a versatile range of responsible and tasty snacks for every consumption moment.
Our client offers fully integrated material handling systems and equipment throughout the world. They are expert in the field of end-of-line palletizing, based on over 50 years of experience. They develop solutions to the highest quality standards, guaranteeing minimal downtime whilst maintaining a...