The company is looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager Germany, operating from home and the offices in Oudenaarde (Belgium, East-Flanders, near Ghent) till a new office has been installed in Germany. This person will report to the Group Corporate Performance Officer and will be managing the field sales forces, the marketing responsible and the contact centre. Through this team he/she shall define and implement the general sales and marketing strategy.
Development of partnerships (health insurers etc.) and introduction into B2B, like pharma industry
- Responsible for the daily management and the evolution in turnover, volumes and profitability of the business
- Defines and implements the specific commercial strategies for each distribution channel
- Determines the objectives, business plans and the actions taken in order to implement
- Stays informed on market evolutions/trends and actions taken by competitors
- Manages the allocated budgets
- Supervises on and ensures the operational management of the field sales forces (evaluations, coaching, motivation, reporting etc.)
- Proposes corrective actions
Group Corporate Performance Officer
Home Office & Office in Belgium until a new office has been installed in Germany
- English (fluent)
- Bachelor (or equal)
- 5 years in people management
- Well known in the healthcare industrie/pharmaceutical environment
- Sales experience
- Network within physiotherapists is an asset
- Knowledge of marketing and communication
Our client is committed to deliver worldwide added value to its suppliers and customers through the chemical value chain. This company is expanding rapidly, extending its activities through-out Europe.
Unser Kunde ist die Nummer Eins unter den in Amerika ansässigen Firmen für Vapour-Produkte (E-Zigaretten). Das Unternehmen hat seinen Hauptsitz in San Francisco und wird von führenden Technologieinvestoren wie Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments und Tao Invest LLC unterstützt. Größtes Ziel unseres Ku...