You will be responsible for strategic planning and category management from A-Z (implementation). You will define strategies for several categories and be responsible for all aspects of negotiations, supply management, sourcing.
- Strategic sourcing for all categories .
- Leading cross-functional teams.
- Stakeholder management.
- Framework agreements (process from A-Z, implementation and optimizations) .
- You will be accountable for category development and execution (plan and develop strategies).
- Relationship management with suppliers.
- Reporting, communication and analysis.
- Improvement actions for several elements (e.g. supplier and customer centric).
- international responsibilities.
- Minimum 6 years' experience in sourcing/ purchase and procurement in large, complex structures.
- Competences: strategical and analytical mindset, technical affinity, strong negotiation skills.
- Initiative taking and pro-active approach.
- You have relevant experience in a similar position.
- Consulting/advisory skills. You have experience in consultancy roles.
- NL/FR + ENG.
- Strong communicative, organizational and leading skills.
- You are a natural negotiator.
- Frequent travel abroad!
The production of our client includes roller shutters, profiling of tubular steel shafts, the production of belt winders, plastic injection molding of capsules and the stamping technology of fittings.
Our client is a global organization with main industries in flat glass, automotive glass, display glass, electronics & energy, and chemicals. The organization has a strong focus on sustainability and a history of over a 100 years, with over 50.000 employees worldwide. The chemical business was origi...