- Serving as a liaison between the HR department and the businses
-(S)He ensures efficient deployment HR processes and builds strong relationships with x-divisional HR team, HRS and business partners to jointly deliver business objectives.
- Leads HR initiatives and projects from an end-to-end perspective, in alignment with the legal and compliance framework
- He/she also supports administrative and organizational tasks related to the functional area, as well as driving the communication initiatives related to HR processes and initiatives.
- Leads the talent acquisition and management activities eaning that he/she will have Responsible for the full recruitment lifecycle for permanent profiles; provide support with all Talent Management systems and processes
- Responsible for the HR reporting and FTE & KPI trackin
- Min. 6 months
- Brussels region
- 10+ years experience in an HR environment.
- Good knowledge of Key HR processes (such as recruitment, performance management, C&B, L&D, etc….)
- Proven experience in working closely with a variety of internal and external stakeholders at different levels of the business
- Assertive in approach coupled with confidence in area of expertise and the ability to facilitate business conversations
- Ability to manage urgent and complex tasks simultaneously
- Able to work will in teams and to maintain integrity
- Dynamic -communicative
Our client is a family owned retail distribution fashion company.
Batenborch International is market leader in the field of executive search and interim management of Sales, Marketing & Digital positions across Europe.