- Serving as a liaison between the HR department and the businses
-(S)He ensures efficient deployment HR processes and builds strong relationships with x-divisional HR team, HRS and business partners to jointly deliver business objectives.
- Leads HR initiatives and projects from an end-to-end perspective, in alignment with the legal and compliance framework
- He/she also supports administrative and organizational tasks related to the functional area, as well as driving the communication initiatives related to HR processes and initiatives.
- Leads the talent acquisition and management activities eaning that he/she will have Responsible for the full recruitment lifecycle for permanent profiles; provide support with all Talent Management systems and processes
- Responsible for the HR reporting and FTE & KPI trackin
- Min. 6 months
- Brussels region
- 10+ years experience in an HR environment.
- Good knowledge of Key HR processes (such as recruitment, performance management, C&B, L&D, etc….)
- Proven experience in working closely with a variety of internal and external stakeholders at different levels of the business
- Assertive in approach coupled with confidence in area of expertise and the ability to facilitate business conversations
- Ability to manage urgent and complex tasks simultaneously
- Able to work will in teams and to maintain integrity
- Dynamic -communicative
For several clients in the region of Brussels we are urgently looking for Freelance Payroll Specialists to start ASAP at one of our great clients.
Our client is a Belgian FMCG company that is step by step (sustainable growth) conquering the international market by offering present generations a versatile range of responsible and tasty snacks for every consumption moment.
Batenborch is an international Executive Search company with offices across Europe and Africa, specialized in the field of Sales, Marketing and Digital. With over 35 years of experience and knowledge, we are a strategic partner to many when it comes to realizing ambitions. We empower organizations w...