- Coordinate HR IT operational activities and manage HR IT projects
- Manage security acces to HRIS tools (day to day + SPOC when Audit)
- Maintain a good relationship between Tech and HR users by weekly meetings, challenge requirements, etc
- Support employees and users in the use of HRIS tools SAP & Workday.
- Work closely with the IT department
- Generate and manage reports from SAP HR and SAP BW
- Start beginning of July for min. 4 months
- Knowledge of SAP HR is mandatory (Min 3 years experience)
- Strong Project Coordination, HR Processes & Business Analyst skills
- High level in Microsoft Office, mainly Excel.
- Notions of Workday is a plus
- University degree
- Problem solving & Agile mindset
- Customer oriented
- EN / FR
Notre client, leader français sur le marché de l'aménagement intérieur, recherche un/une Directeur(rice) de la Relation Client et de la Vente.
Our client was founded in 1896 as a mill for news printing in Velsen, on the then recently excavated North Sea Canal. Nowadays, they produce specialties for graphical and industrial applications in the wood free uncoated and single-coated paper sector. Our client employs close to three hundred peopl...