The International Business Development Manager is responsible for the commercial expansion and follow-up of the top retailers in his/her region.
He/she has total responsibility for the file of his/her customers and reports directly to the general manager.
- Stay up to date about what is happening on your market (competitors, retailers, products, suppliers, trends, etc.).
- Translate the market and customer insights into opportunities within existing and especially new retailers. You draw up the annual business plan for the brands per account, taking into account the objectives per brand, the evolution of the market and the internal objectives of the organization.
- Expand the category portfolio and build a strategic partnership and long-term sustainable relationships with your retailers.
- Drawing up and following up a clear action sales plan per retailer and negotiate the annual agreements with your retailers
- Working closely with various internal departments and external stakeholders. In addition, you are the day-to-day contact person, he/she is responsible for the correct flow of information to the customer and is a bridge between the various internal departments and the customer.
- Regular reporting to the general manager based on KPIs.
- Responsible for the P&L of each retailer within your portfolio, you take the lead!
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Advanced in Dutch and English
- French and/or German is also fluent
- Other languages are a plus
- You have at least 5 to 10 years of commercial experience selling to retail, export in an FMCG A-brand and Private Label environment - with proven track record. A couple of years in a Private Label environment is a Plus.
- You have thorough experience in working with numerical data (P&L, Nielsen, retailer figures...) and analyzing this data to arrive at insights & recommendations. The affinity with category management and trade marketing is there.
- You have a strong business knowledge and understands the dynamics, peculiarities and trends in Belgian or other international retail environments.
- You enjoy doing business and achieving results
- You are analytical, you can translate strategy and goals into a plan.
- Passion for people and able to connect
- Commercial and results-oriented ("hunter")
- Communicative and strongly customer-oriented
- Autonomy and sense of responsibility
- Listening to customer needs, negotiating and motivating
- Team oriented - go-getter - empathy
- You are able to work in an environment that is still changing, growing and in development.
Our client is a made in Belgium love brand within the retail industry. The idea is simple: create a home for the people when they are not at their place. But how? Creating a perfect combination between wonderful food and on point hospitality. What's in it for you? - You will become part of a glob...
Our client is one of the largest food multinationals in the world. Offering a broad product portfolio within the European FMCG branche. From kids to grown - ups, we've all been shoppers or consumers of their large portfolio of products at one point.
Als globaler Marktführer für Marken-Proteinsnacks verfolgt das Unternehmen eine langfristige Strategie des nachhaltigen Wachstums. Mit Produktionsstätten in Deutschland, Brasilien, Neuseeland und den USA ist das Unternehmen der weltweit am schnellsten wachsende Hersteller von Fleisch-Snacks und besc...