The mission of the Market Intelligence specialist is to:
A) Identify and translate market opportunities into actionable recommendations to achieve individual, team and company revenue profit target.
B) To support the Sales and Marketing departments in finding new ways to attract new customers, maximize value of existing customers, and retain the most profitable ones.
C) Support the campaign target setting process, to measure the impact of campaigns and to report to senior management
Furthermore, you will have to:
1. Build or develop Tech Data's market knowledge with a focus on understanding available market potential (i.e. PAM) and opportunity, market penetration and customer valuation models:
2. Liaise between Sales and Marketing, as a central coordination function, to ensure sales agent activity is directed towards areas of maximum profitable revenue.
3. Help with the Central administration PIM & CRM platform; align the local organization to ensure data quality and efficient processes.
This is an international function with international potential and responsabilities.
Finally, this professional will report to the Global Marketing Director.
Ideally, you have the following assets:
*Master's degree, or similar by experience
*A first experience as analyst/consultant/marketeer
*Proficient in English. French and Dutch are a plus, but not a must.
*Knowledge of SAP and Office
*Manufacturing industry knowledge preferred
Furthermore, you should be/have:
- Numerate, analytical, high attention to detail, able to prioritize
- Ability to combine strong analytical skills with business knowledge
- Ability to develop and evolve long-term strategies while driving tactical projects
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment
What do you get?
*A golden opportunity to prove yourself as a high potential in an international job
*Be part of an international scale up that is growing exponentially
*Get the chance to interact with C-level executives
*A competitive salary package
Location: As the company is very flexible, this job entails mostly home-working. Occasional meetings in Brussels and Antwerp may occur.
Batenborch International is market leader in the field of executive search and interim management of Sales, Marketing, Digital & Hr positions across Europe.
Our client is a fast-growing B2B SaaS solution developer, driven by excellent and user friendly solution design. Their solution and services are aimed to empower clients to create business value extremely fast and push innovation to new heights - resulting in our client to be titled as visionar, lea...
Our client is an well-known (international) organisation in the pharmaceutical industry. Being market leader in The Netherlands in producing and exporting human medicine products, they offer several different product propositions. Customers are both patients, hospitals, research institutions, univer...