- You are the leader of building the brand year plans. You are responsible for a couple of own brand from A to Z.
- You develop and execute an integrated plan of activies based on your brand year plans such as development of pakcaging, P.O.S. material, digital tools, ...
- You manage the product range of the your brands: evaluation of the performance of the current range, identify new product opportunities, line extensions, ... not only for the Belgian market, but also for the distributors in other countries
- You use your analytical skills to analyze the competitor, the consumer ingsights, the market development and trends, spot opportunities. You can react and act accordingly when needed.
- Min. a bachelor.
- Preferably a Master in Economics or Life Science
- Dutch: Mother Tongue
- English: Good Knowledge
- French: Good knowledge is a plus
- You have min. 7 to 10 years of experience in Marketing ( Brand management, Category Management, Trade marketing, ...
- You have a strong understanding of new marketing en communication tools, preferably in digital.
- You have experience in FMCG or OTC
- You have a first experience in an international oriented commercia role
- You are open to travel occasionally
- You have strong collaboration skills and are a team player
- You are energetic, an initiative taker and an entrepreneur
- You have a 'can do' mentality
- You can analyze consumer insights and dynamics based on (market) researches
Our customer is the leading trading company for intelligent garden products and systems. As a respected manufacturer of high-quality gardening tools, the brand is represented in more than 80 countries worldwide.
Deze internationale organisatie, met Europees hoofdkantoor in België, is toegewijd om mensen gelukkiger en gezonder te maken. Dankzij een goede combinatie tussen voeding en nutriënten willen ze ervoor zorgen om een genetisch gezondheidspotentieel te creëren.