- Determining how the latest technology innovations can best create value for customers and assess unmet customer needs continually;
- Be the voice of the customers and translating their needs towards the engineering teams;
- Plan and coordinate global product and features launches by working with Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Operations and Service;
- Partnering with sales staff to ensure effective commercial operations and high customer satisfaction;
- Develop a pricing policy.
You have a Master's degree in Engineering, Economics, Product Management …
- You speak fluent English
- All other languages are an asset
KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of experience with Product Management
- You have served as a Product Manager or Marketeer for a highly-technical solution, including product definition and product launch strategy
- You are passionate about product development, strategic planning and implementation
- You are analytical and customer-oriented
- You are a "technophile" who loves spending time with customers to understand their needs and developing long-term relationships with them
- You enjoy traveling worldwide (30% of your time) and developing expertise on the dynamics of new countries, regions and ecosystems
Onze klant heeft de ambitie om de meest gewaardeerde innovatieve producent te zijn van heerlijk plantaardig eten. Ze willen daarbij voortdurend inspelen op de wensen van consumenten en klanten, op een manier die duurzaam en efficiënt is en ontwikkelen daartoe reeds diverse veelbelovende concepten op...
Our customer is an international player in investment goods. They produce high-tech solutions for the food, recycling and mining industries, which are sold worldwide. For their HQ based in Belgium, they're looking for a dynamic Product Manager with a commercial mindset who will be responsible for th...