In line with the overall Product Marketing and Communication strategy, the Group Distribution Marketing is responsible for defining and implementing the group strategy and activity plan for the 4 p's of our Retail Marketing Mix (product/price/place/promotion).
Their distribution channels are at the heart of their group strategy as they are key to strengthen and expand their market position in their core markets to become the preferred partner of the roof and façade professional.
- Set-up of a new role and change management by starting up the new distribution marketing organisation and by defining the new ways of working and processes with central product marketing and communication team and the whole distribution team.
- Strategy definition of the 4 Ps of our retail marketing in line with the group - evaluate current and recommend what to maintain and what to optimise or add/stop.
-Translation of the recommended marketing strategy to yearly activity plans covering all elements of the marketing mix and ensure its deployment and tracking.
You will, in partnership with Business and central marketing team:
- Define and drive the overarching annual strategic marketing plan and key initiatives against our Distribution/Retail businesses.
- Lead the seasonal 360 marketing planning and implementation process for retail stores, in support of business and customer engagement strategies for both physical and on-line stores.
- Develop scalable online to offline traffic-driving tactics in partnership with the Digital Marketing team.
- Support local marketing efforts by developing the appropriate materials and tools for execution.
- Manage budget and timeline, and drive investment strategy against key business and customer priorities. Monitor execution and performance of the initiatives and initiate corrective actions if needed.
- Manage, coach and engage all team members ensuring each of them delivers at its best and in smooth interaction with other stakeholders.
Bachelors or masters degree.
A good knowledge of Dutch, French and English is required.
KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
- Min.10 years of experience in retail processes, as well in physical shops as in webshops;
- B2B and B2C marketing experience;
- Experience with the development and execution of promotional marketing programs as well as in-store POS, promotional literature, innovative displays and merchandise strategies;
- Experience in designing and developing customer experiences, events and/or integrated activation;
- Strong analytical skills; strong understanding of all business metrics and specific drivers of retail performance, continuously refine marketing strategy and propose actions to accelerate the business;
- Proven record in conceptualizing new and innovative strategies for promotion;
- Proven people management experience;
- Proficient working knowledge of all relevant tools/software including Google Analytics, e-commerce platform, CRM-analysis, …
Our client is a fastly growing pure digital organization, seeking to further build their already successful brand by ensuring accuracy in category and product offerings.
Our client is a rapidly growing organisation that operates in several countries within Europe. They are specialised in access controle and time registration systems. The software solutions are completely taylor-made, and created for mid-size to big organisations.
Je behoort tot de nieuwe generatie potentiële top executives. Het liefst werk je niet voor één, maar voor meerdere topwerkgevers tegelijkertijd. Op weg naar de toekomst wil je jouw kennis, kwaliteiten en ervaringen verder ontwikkelen. Bij een ondernemende organisatie waar je niet aan de zijlijn staa...