As a Senior Retail Marketer, you are responsible for the set-up and the (continuously ongoing) global marketing strategy towards retailers and installers. Therefor, you will work closely with the different global and local marketing teams to ensure maximum alignment between the companies' HQ priorities and the local customer plans.
The Senior Retail Marketer will report to the Global Retail Lead.
- Developing a global marketing strategy toward retailers and installers, in close collaboration with the Global Retail Lead.
- Segmenting the market in different personas and defining their specific characteristics, needs, preferences…
- Setting up and mapping out customer journeys for all personas and defining the different touchpoints of a client with the different brands.
- Continuous improvement of the different touchpoints with the B2B and B2C clients.
- Understanding the local flooring market and companies' sales strategy by close co-operation with local sales team and regular contact with customers.
- Contribute to the market growth, through a clearly defined global retail marketing plan, that takes into account the specifications of the local markets and that will be used as guideline for the regional strategic plans.
- Maintain clear and frequent communication, as a first contact person, with all stakeholders including brand management, product management, geo marketing, regional sales, internal expert teams and large-scaled customers.
- Anticipate the high innovation pace of the company by enabling global blue prints that serve smooth local product launches.
- Define relevant (and new) KPI's and design dashboard accordingly, to regularly review and analyze all implemented marketing activities and share best practice across all parties involved.
- Master degree or equivalent by (relevant) experience.
- English: professional proficiency.
- Dutch: professional proficiency.
- You have 7-10 years of relevant marketing experience in a broad area of marketing disciplines.
- You have relevant experience within the retail as a commercial channel and you're able to fully understand the mindset, the needs and the challengers of a retailer.
- You have experience in setting up customer journeys and segmentations, based on different personas.
- You have international experience and you know the difficulties of working with different markets and culture.
- You have a 'can-do' attitude and deliver against promise. Your permanent focus on result, makes that your colleagues call you a 'go getter'.
- You constantly challenge the status quo and strive for a perfect execution. You work in a detailed and precise way, but at the same time you don't get lost in processes and procedures.
- You are a team player who loves to work with passionate people. You believe that diversity is a strength that brings out the best plans thanks to different points of view. - You understand cultural differences and thrive in an international environment
- You have a strong intellectual flexibility; you know how to set up a strategy, keep a helicopter view over a big amount of complex data and you are able to easily set and reset priorities.
- You have a positive and energetic mindset and behavior, without being chaotic.
- Your entrepreneurial mindset is noticeable by your pragmatisms and your hands on attitude.
- You have a strong adaptability to internal and external stakeholders and you can create a real impact by your communication, taking into account the very specific needs and points of views of those stakeholders.
Voor een uiterst ambitieuze organisatie in de bouwwereld zijn wij op zoek naar Innovation Managers. Commercieel vaardig, creatief en conceptueel talent dat impact wil maken op de organisatie én de maatschappij.
The company is on a journey that is centered around the customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. All working to empower the customers to stay a step ahead in life and in business.