You will be head of an European sales team.
You will report directly to the Global Business Director.
- Design and implement a sales strategy that support business strategies adapted to changing market conditions, new business opportunities, or cost reduction strategies.
- Lead, meet, support & motivate the European sales team
- Determine sales KPIs controlling performance and profit in agreement with the management
- Managing the daily Sales activity issues
- Monitor the A/R balance and Market penetration
- Keeping a close eye on the sales activities of competitors and utilising ideas where appropriate.
- Overseeing performance management of under-performing sales staff.
- Working closely with the national accounts team in order to secure large accounts.
- Implementing a variety of new business initiatives to drive sales.
- Ensuring the organisation has an effective sales training programme.
- Working on budgeting and planning.
- Negotiating agreements for contracts with customers and ensuring good execution
- Implementing an effective sales pipeline and lead tracking process
- Ensuring the ERP is being used effectively and provides a competitive advantage.
- Implementing best practice in sales techniques throughout the company
- Provide constructive feedback and propose improvements
- Close collaboration with product management team to determine best supply practices
- Master Degree
- Previous working experience as a Sales director for at least 5 years
- Proven track record of achieving sales growth and delivery of results to business plans.
- Knowledge of chemical industry and distribution is a big plus
- Natural leader with an ability to inspire performance with sales teams.
- Strong commercial outlook and an entrepreneurial approach to business development.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great negotiation and communication skills
- People manager
- Fluent in English, Dutch, French & (any other language is an asset)
BatenborcH International est un cabinet de recrutement et d'approche directe, spécialiste des fonctions Vente, Marketing et Digital pour les cadres Middle et Top Management. Fondé en 1989 à Bruxelles, et présent dans 9 pays en Europe, Batenborch International est une référence en Europe depuis 25 an...
Our client is a Belgian FMCG company that is step by step (sustainable growth) conquering the international market by offering present generations a versatile range of responsible and tasty snacks for every consumption moment.
Notre client est un des leaders du marché dans sa catégorie et dans le secteur de l'alimentaire. Un bon plat ne peut être conçu sans les solutions de qualité de notre clients qui reste un producteur incontournable jouissant de plus de 30 ans d'expertise et de savoir - faire. Présent à l'échelle in...