MISSION & KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
The Head of Sales to create, lead and develop the product selling agenda internally and externally in the Belgian, Dutch and French markets.
- The Head of Sales will build and develop a superstar team and proactively develop pioneering relationships with the retailers to inspire them behind plans to grow the size and profitability of the joint business of the company.
- He/she will act as a business leader in the hub, inspiring, engaging and leading the team forward to sell more products!
- The role is based in the offices close to Antwerp and sits on the Leadership Team for the hub. The company expects that the role of Head of Sales will be 60% based in the office, with the remainder of the time spent with customer across the territories (Belgium, Netherlands, France).
- Their two brands are committed to inspire generations of happy, healthy homes by making non-toxic products that work - for you and the planet. That's why their work environment is creative, brand-savvy, entrepreneurial, fast-paced, solutions-focused, irreverent but disciplined, team-oriented and fun.
- They expect the Head of Sales to create and lead sales agendas and visions, coach and develop teams, build strong relationships inside and out, shape decisions based on information and then turn this into action to drive performance into the retailers.
- Master degree in economics, marketing, commerce… (or equivalent by experience).
- French: professional knowledge.
- Dutch: professional knowledge.
- English: professional knowledge.
- You need to have a proven track record in commercializing (FMCG) brands towards F1 retailers as a Sales / Key Account Manager.
- You need to be able to manage a P&L and be able to engage and inspire at Head of Buying level (and possibly more senior) at the customers as well as run the internal sales processes (forecasting/trade spend planning + management, etc).
- You'll be a beacon of the company values and an inspiring people leader able to recruit and develop superstars of the future.
- You need to be a true leader, having experience with people management, guiding teams and bringing individuals to a higher level.
- You should have an interesting experience in other companies and be willing to share this experience with others.
- You'll need to be a self-starter who's not afraid to get your hands dirty and kick ass fast.
Onze klant is een toonaangevend Europese onderneming, gespecialiseerd in de directe verkoop van verbruiksmaterialen en chemische producten voor de professionele markt, zowel in de bouwsector als in de automobiele sector. Kwaliteit, innovatie en duurzaamheid zijn voor deze organisatie de speerpunten...
Opdrachtgever Het digitale tijdperk heeft een grenzeloos potentieel ontketend. Torenhoge verbindingen veranderen voor altijd hoe we werken, spelen en leven. Om te gedijen in deze opkomende wereld, moeten bedrijven verder gaan dan het gebruik van nieuwe digitale tools. Wij zoeken voor onze opdrachtg...