In this role the Senior Key Account Manager will be accountable for creating value through driving revenue and developing strategic relationships with key customers in Belgium. He/she will create the legacy of the company and drive key decisions that will significantly affect the company's presence in Belgium.
This role is varied and while based in the Belgian office, a large percentage of his/her time he/she will be interacting with the key customers.
The Senior Key Account Manager will:
- Be responsible to deliver key revenue, market share and pricing targets as determined by the Country financial plan.
- Develop, and maintain, effective and strategic relationships with Key Customers and influence the positioning of the companyi brands in the Country.
- Be accountable for the implementation of Commercial plan that delivers against customer and purchaser programs agreed in the Country Integrated Activity Plan (IAP) specific to Key Customers.
- Identify opportunities and guide the development and execution of strategies to maximize the performance of the company in Key Customers in the Country, achieving value creation and capturing price.
- Demonstrate the entrepreneurship needed to respond effectively to changes in market conditions and customer circumstances.
Deliver results & excellence in execution
- Deliver on key revenue targets (NSV, Gross Margin, ROI, Value Share).
- Deliver impact from channel and shopper marketing programs agreed in the Country IAP.
- Understand customer strategy and how to leverage the value proposition of the company to grow mutual business.
- Drive, agree, and execute customer Joint Business Plans that deliver "win-win" value to the company and customers.
- Will be accountable for the effective implementation of our annual price increases.
- Optimize promotional plans through the year through implementation of the ROI strategy and goals.
- Input into the country IAP process to ensure local channel and customer needs are captured.
- Build effective long-term relationships with key customers.
- Provide accurate demand forecasting to supply chain teams.
- Relentlessy drive a pay for performance-based approach with customers.
- Monitor competition and develop winning propositions with key customers.
Develop talent and capability
- Drive change, efficiency and effectiveness through Anaplan enabled communication with other departments.
- Demonstrate expertise in category and shopper insights; serve as an advisor to customers to drive mutual growth.
- Drive external focus within the cross-functional team.
Master degree or equivalent by experience.
Fluent in Dutch, French & English.
You have a profound experience in managing key accounts / customers (Carrefour-Delhaize-Colruyt) in a leading FMCG company at national level.
You have a strong track record of delivery with customers in a commercial role.
You have a firsthand field sales experience.
You have a working knowledge of category management.
The understanding of both off-trade & on-trade is considered a plus.
Batenborch International est un cabinet de recrutement et d'approche directe, spécialisé sur les métiers Vente, Marketing, digital &RH pour les cadres Middle et Top Management. Fondé en 1989 à Bruxelles, Batenborch International est devenu une référence majeure de cet univers. Nous accompagnons a...
Our client is a family owned, international leader in small domestic appliances. The company has a strong focus on innovation, uses a multi-brand strategy and has a diversified distribution network. Its core values are entrepreneurial drive, passion for innovation, professionalism, respect for peopl...
Onze klant is een Belgische retailketen, met winkels in België, Luxemburg, Frankrijk en Duitsland. Hun missie is het inspireren van hun klanten met een uitgebreid gamma accessoires, ideeën en benodigdheden om zelf aan de slag te gaan met mode en textiel. Naast uitstekende service en originaliteit dr...