You will be responsible for the evaluation of food category insights and new products initiatives as well as consumer insight research projects.
- Provision of actionable analyses, insights, and foresight to understand and drive business performance;
- Evaluation of nep Product and business initiatives for forecasting system impact;
- Project development from inception to the communication of findings, including:
- Gathering data from internal and external resources to analyze results and communicate findings related Marketing, Menu Innovation, Digital areas;
- Analyzing information using various statistical and best in class techniques;
- Compiling results in a concise, meaningful and actionable format;
- Communicating results through writing and in-person presenting;
- Interaction with other departments as part of a cross functional team that evaluates initiatives and communicates results;
- Completion of various ad hoc projects in a fast-paced and dynamic company.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Business Management with Marketing as field of study/similar area of study.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- You have at least 2 years' experience in market research with a background in product development / sales analytics and/or category management;
- You have a healthy obsession with consumer behavior and an analytical brain;
- You have a result driven mindset with effective problem solving skills;
- You have the ability to effectively manage large research initiatives that include identification of business objective, sizing business opportunity, research design, budgeting, negotiation and supplier management;
- You have the talent to synthesize data and research learnings into coherent actionable recommendations;
- You have the art of being a wizard in delivering executive-ready communications that are clear, concise and compelling;
- You have an unstoppable motivation and dedication to the brand and our partners;
- You have the flexibility and the ability to work autonomously;
Our client is a family owned retail distribution non-food lifestyle company.
Our client is a Belgian FMCG company that is step by step (sustainable growth) conquering the international market by offering present generations a versatile range of responsible and tasty snacks for every consumption moment.