The Key Account Manager will be responsible for implementation of the account specific business plan, achieving account profitability and sales targets and managing own accounts, and for providing key execution.
He/she will also be responsible for increased account profitability and full account support activity.
- Achieve sales target according to defined sales objectives.
- Support strategies in accordance with overall customer’s strategy.
- Develop account schedules and deliverables with customers.
- Conduct regular reviews of business performance, promotion strategies.
- Managing and enforcing invoice to net programming for major accounts.
- Forecast, budget and track account revenues and cost.
- Manage account's financial support program, business building program and support customer service and operations on supply chain programs.
- Visit customers, not just headquarters, also store by store.
- Bachelor degree.
- Dutch: full professional proficiency.
- French: full professional proficiency.
- English: full professional proficiency.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales, preferably in retail (FMCG).
- Ability to:
o effectively implement strategies, monitor category performance versus plan and communicate accordingly.
o understand trade spending effectiveness (efficiency of promotional activity is preferred).
o interface and execute upon account strategy both internally and externally.
o effectively communicate cross functionally within company and the customer.
- Talent to communicate at all levels, both internally and externally, to drive collaboration and build relationships with counterparts across the organization.
- High-energy, autonomously self-starter as well as collaborative team player.
Our client is a food ingredients company that sees itself as a caring, creative product development partner whose people help their customers meet the evolving needs and desires of consumers in ways that respect and sustain the planet. They focus on building relationships with partners so they can h...
Notre client est le leader mondial du marché de l'habitat et de la construction, avec une attention particulière pour l'environnement et l'innovation. Afin de stimuler la croissance, la société cherche un area sales manager.
Our client is a Global FMCG Market Leader, currently engaged in a Global Brand Transformation program. For the next 2 years, the program will be rolled out - country by country, across all markets, across all different product portfolio's. The program touches upon Sales, Marketing and Digital - ai...