The Global Brand Manager has to develop the specific brand across areas in line with the model of the company.
- He/she will act as a brand owner, he/she needs to initiate and develop elements of the memory structure and identify best practices across areas or in cooperation with lead markets, leading towards the finetuning of the brand strategy.
- He/she needs to lead plans & projects to continuously optimize this model that stimulates areas to grow, based on the general strategy and propagate it to areas.
- He/she will initiate and develop projects and plans across areas or in cooperation with lead markets to stimulate scalable trial and sales growth of brand & concepts.
- He/she will have to gain business insights for creating strong sales rationale and be the central person to share learnings via best practices, international customer details, build synergies, link markets that can learn from each other.
- He/she will report to the Director Global Brand.
- Lead the development and maintenance of the brand book.
- Responsible for the visual identity (packaging master design and brand look & feel) for the brand and propagate to markets.
- Responsible for developing the global brand idea for the brand as a foundation for local campaigns and activation.
- Lead the development of international brand assets.
- Prioritize and make recommendation for a strong global brand pipeline in cooperation with local marketing departments and corporate R&D.
- Collect actively and share NPD/EPD ideas from the areas to feed the funnel.
- Participate actively in the monthly Brand Ownership Meeting, by presenting the current projects (design, packaging, commercial strategy…).
Facilitate market implementation:
- Translate strategies, learnings and tools into easy to use toolboxes. E.g. brand book, communication toolkit, promotion toolkit as a foundation for a structural way of developing the brand.
- Lead and facilitate a single minded view on the brand across the company.
Master degree or equivalent by experience.
English: professional level.
Dutch: professional level.
- You have at least 5 years of marketing experience (Brand Manager, Trade Marketer, Category Management) within a branded international FMCG environment.
- You have at least 2 years of brand management experience.
- You have experience in working for a FMCG food (ideal) or non-food company.
- An international marketing experience will be seen as a big added value.
- You have the intellectual horsepower to think on a strategic level and you have the ability to bring your ideas to life towards key stakeholders.
- You can drive results on short and long term.
- You have an international mindset and see travelling as an opportunity to learn more about different markets, different customers, different consumers…
- You are open to continuous improvement.
- You are flexible and have the ability to give direction within a changing environment.
Onze klant is één van de belangrijkste producenten van Belgische pralines en chocoladespecialiteiten. Hun ruim assortiment aan pralines, truffels, repen en tabletten wordt vooral in het buitenland verkocht bij zowel retailers als bij travel retail spelers. Vanuit dit bestaande (meer dan 50 jaar oud...
Our client is committed to deliver worldwide added value to its suppliers and customers through the chemical value chain. This company is expanding rapidly, extending its activities through-out Europe.
Onze klant is een belgische onderneming die actief is op internationaal niveau. Onze klant is gespecialiseerd in bouwproducten. Om hun marketing team te versterken zijn ze op zoek naar een gedreven Product Manager, die de volledige verantwoordelijkheid krijgt over zijn/haar productassortiment.