The Brand Manager will develop and execute a winning brand activation strategy to build and accelerate growth in BeNeFrEx. He or she will report to BeNeFrEx Head of Brand Experience.
- Create + implement annual brand plans aligned behind strategic ‘big rocks’ + budget guidelines => collaborate with regional BE, Category + Sales to ensure EUR strategy works well when rolled out to form BeNeFrEx plans (lead market)
- Adapt Toolkits from Regional BE team (pr, digital, influencer, etc) to create + implement fantastic BeNeFrex plansTell the company's stories in a way that can to drive word of mouth and brand buzz
- Recommend the optimal mix of owned, earned and paid for media to maximise reach + engagement, + get best bang for buckDevelop in-store & .com activations to amplify innovation launches/limited editions/core range in the shopper environment and amplify them through owned, earned and paid for channels
- Collaborate to ensure that we have best in class EPD/NPD launches
- Manage & report on the brand spend accurately each month + in year, bringing plans to life + exciting colleagues, customers + ultimately consumers about them!
- Become a passionate avocate of the company! Live + breathe its values in how you work
Degree higher education
Dutch: professional level
French: professional level
English: professional level
- 3-5 years + marketing, ideally with some 360 FMCG brand management experience
- Ideally experience working on another challenger brand i.e. used to doing things differently from the rest of the category
- Passion or track record for working on amazing challenger brand activations, particularly through grassroots channels including influencer + PR
- Mastering the art of digital activation, a true social media Rockstar (no that doesn’t mean he/she lives on Instagram) and preferably experience with e-commerce activation.
- Keenness for using your creativity!
- Great understanding of the mission, brand positioning and tone of voice to engage internally and externally alike
- Strong project management skills + the ability to prioritize effectively
- Experience in evaluating brand activity, test + learns, + the ROIs on these
- Experience in managing brand budgets
- The willingness + ability to support + nurture less experienced team members or new members
Our client is an innovative Belgian company with an international scope, specialised in the market of OTC. Our client is a known player on the market for not only their expertise and innovation in private label but also for their own brands. They also believe that they cannot grow without its people...
Unser Kunde ist das führende Handelsunternehmen für den Bereich intelligenter Gartenprodukte und -Systeme. Als angesehener Hersteller für hochwertige Gartengeräte ist die Marke weltweit in mehr als 80 Ländern vertreten.