To further continue its growth at the international level, our client is looking for a Product / Brand Manager to manage the 'Premium food' portfolio.
As Product / Brand Manager, your key missions will be to:
1. Gather and analyze information, market data and trends in order to manage the product portfolio and steer the business proactively.
2. Initiate New Product Development projects (NPD) in line with the innovation strategy, from idea to market launch.
3. Lead brand communication and activation initiatives on your market
4. Positively Collaborate and build business network across marketing departments within the group and Sales, Finance and Operations.
Managing the performance and the product portfolio
- Proactively monitor and analyze the available sales data, market data and trends
- Review the product portfolio performance and propose optimization
- Manage and update the products information available on the ERP systems to ensure efficient sourcing and cross functional visibility
New product development projects
- Identify gaps and propose opportunities for launch of new products
- Manage assigned product development projects, ensuring a successful product launch on the due date
- Organize and coordinate efforts of the various departments involved in the product development process (R&D/production/sales/supply/finance…)
- Capitalize on international innovation initiatives and drive synergies at international level
- Management of communication campaigns (offline and online)
- Step up brand digital presence
- Initiate, follow-up and measure impact of local brand activation campaigns (A-brand)
- Development of sales communication material (point of sales material, fairs, brochures...)
- Implementation of International communication platforms to the local markets
Master degree in business, economics or related.
Fully fluent in French and in English.
Command of Dutch considered as a strong asset.
You have minimum 2-3 years of experience in product or brand management (B2B) in a (preferably) FMCG environment.
You are used to make annual marketing & promotional plans and you are used to make category recommendations.
You have a successful track record in project management
You have preferable already some experience in working with sales and panel data.
You are digitally fluent with excellent command of Microsoft Office
You are a proactive and self-driven initiative taker, who focusses on results.
You are go getter that likes to investigate and work in a profound way.
You can think in a strategical way, but can made the operational roll-out too.
You have an analytical mindset and working with numbers / data gives your energy.
You are a creative thinker and you are able to think out of the box. You know to find smart and clever solutions that have a big impact.
You have strong commercial and business acumen.
You have an international mindset and are willing to travel within Europe once or twice a month.
You have an affinity with food / food industry / food production.
Our clientis a global player in high-quality commercial and residential floor coverings. They focus on environmentally friendly, functional and design-oriented floors. With a hirsoty of a hundred years, nowadays the company employs 3,000 people and has an international network of 15 production sites...
Our client is a Belgian FMCG company that is step by step (sustainable growth) conquering the international market by offering present generations a versatile range of responsible and tasty snacks for every consumption moment.
La société qui recrute est l'un des leader en Belgique dans le milieu de la construction depuis plus de 65 ans. Outre la fabrication et la pose de cloisons amovibles, cette société s'est également spécialisée en faux-plafonds, cloisons fixes et parachèvement. Depuis quelque temps, elle offre égalem...