The mission of the Key Account Manager foodservice is to plan, direct and execute all commercial and promotional activities on HQ level for the National Accounts in the foodservice department. You are also responsible for all New Business Development within the foodservice channel. You have to negotiate and implement contracts for the Belgian account portfolio in order to achieve the turnover and customer profitability goals of the budget.
You will work in a team of 4 Key Account Managers and will report to the Sales Manager.
- Responsible for generating new business in growth in turnover, volume and profitability of the sold brands and products of the department for new and existing clients.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and evaluation of effective (annual) sales plans per account.
- Develop and evaluate promotional activities at the client.
- Invest in a long-term customer relationship.
- Responsible for the distribution and positioning of the entire gamma.
- Work closely together with Field Sales and Channel Marketing.
- Master degree in economics, marketing, commercial engineering (or equivalent by experience).
- English: excellent level.
- Dutch: excellent level.
- French: fluent level.
KNOWLEDGE / EXP.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a similar, commercial position in the FMCG sector, by preference in the foodservice channel.
- Experience in negotiations at HQ level.
- Be a true High Potential that wants to grow and deliver fast.
- Be full of energy, have a twinkle in the eyes and a top sport can-do mentality.
- Be able to assimilate, to excel and to understand quickly how to perform in a competitive international company.
- Be highly motivated, stress resistant and ready to evolve in high demanding environment.
- Have a true passion for brands, people and retail.
- Have an ambitious, entrepreneurial and international mind-set.
- Show strong ownership.
- Be a bridge builder towards internal and external stakeholders.
- Think solution minded, creative, "out-of-the-box' and flexible.
An International Food Group for snacks with production facilities in Germany, Brazil, New Zealand and the US, the employs more than 4,500 people around the world. The company is not only no. 1 in the US, but also the world’s fastest-growing manufacturer of snacks.
Onze klant is één van de belangrijkste producenten van Belgische pralines en chocoladespecialiteiten. Hun ruim assortiment aan pralines, truffels, repen en tabletten wordt vooral in het buitenland verkocht bij zowel retailers als bij travel retail spelers. Vanuit dit bestaande (meer dan 50 jaar oud...