Drive the business transition and develop the dealer sites to become new solutions dealers.
Individual contributor role with wide range of internal and external stakeholders to manage.
Own P&L linked to the targets set for your local strategy across your network.
Understand the competitors offer and the Dealer Value Propositions.
Visible leadership, coaching, reward and performance management of dealers. Effectively use tools (HACCP, TNT, Salesforce) to manage performance.
Help develop team members and address areas for improvement.
Demonstrate consistent and visible leadership on HSSE by ensuring compliance with Group requirements and active realization of Goal Zero.
Delivering projects on time in full.
Responsible for the P&L of incumbent Dealer sites that are part of the Territory and implement new strategy and offers incuding new services, products and experiences for both private and B2B customers.
Develop partnerships and create win-win relationships and implement. This role consists in building strong relationships with your network and maintaining the best possible collaborations, profitable deals and long term partnerships.
Negotiate with potential partners contracts, new implementations, locations, ...
Collaborate with Operations, Sales, Finance and IT to develop sound E2E processes.
Collaborate with Marketing to set-up the business for commercial success.
Visit quarterly your dealers and independent shop owners to review their performance, analyse the customer experience, provide new tools, and optimizaion support.
Prospect possible new location or new candidate for franchise (not as a priority).
Analyse the performance of your network, provide the coaching and consulting to dealers to improve their business performance and help them build winning businesses.
- We are looking for a driven and energized professional with ideally a Master degree with at least 3 to 5 years of proven professional experience in Sales (district manager, territory manager, dealer manager, area manager ...).
- Master's degree or equivalent by experience (with financial knowledge).
Dutch, French, English languages are required.
- Ability in business development, selling skills, relationship building and leading successful negotiations.
- Ensures a high performing organization through adoption of best in class customer experience delivery standards and processes.
- Strong analytical skills are required to understand the P&L of your company and dealers in order to coach them to a higher level.
- Ability to make business cases for investment proposals.
- Driving license is required.
- In terms of location, our partner offers some flexibility so home working is possible. In terms of travel, this role requires frequent travel through Belgium with average 3-4 days a week outside base office.
La société qui recrute fait partie d'un groupe international présent sur les 5 continents et dans plus de 100 pays. Elle génère un CA international de 250 millions d'euros. En France, cela représente 35 millions d'euros annuels. Fondée en France, la société développe des solutions novatrices en sol...
La société qui recrute agit depuis plus de 20 ans dans le domaine de la Médecine Nutritionnelle et Fonctionnelle auprès des médecins et professionnels de la santé. Entreprise américaine, elle élabore et fabrique des produits innovants, de haute technologie et de grande fiabilité. Acteur engagé dans...
Als globaler Marktführer für Marken-Proteinsnacks verfolgt das Unternehmen eine langfristige Strategie des nachhaltigen Wachstums. Mit Produktionsstätten in Deutschland, Brasilien, Neuseeland und den USA ist das Unternehmen der weltweit am schnellsten wachsende Hersteller von Fleisch-Snacks und besc...