As a Marketing Manager you will report directly to the CEO of the company and will lead a team of 2 people. You will be in charge of all marketing, communication and digital marketing related activities for the company.
The marketing activities involve a large and very diversified panel such as:
- partnership and co - branding with other brands,
- digital and social activities,
- all traditional offline marketing and communication plan,
- POS materials and other trade marketing activities as your brand and solutions will be represented in some retail stores, agencies ...
- lead generation and (B2C) business development through different channels including your own online sales platform,
- conversation management with the large community of brand lovers and customers who've experienced the company's solutions,
- defining and managing the portoflio of solutions and products the company has to offer to meet customers' needs and as a consequence doing the necessary analyses to understand market evolutions and trends,
- be a spokesperson to the company and the brand to special industry related events for instance, but also fairs and exhibitions, or be an active part in the development of new partnerships or sponsorings like a sports activity (soccer, hockey, ...) or music festivals just to name a few,
Our client is aiming at still conquering the world and bring the best experiences to its customers. In order to succeed in this challenge, you will need to come with:
- a creative mindset who dares to challenge the status quo,
- an entrepeneurial attitude, you're not afraid of taking risks, you think out of the box, you can challenge the company CEO and management team to go beyond,
- you can work in an SME - like environment which offers a lot of room for creativity, fast decision - making processes and a go - getter attitude,
- a hands - on attitude because the last 2 years have shown us that nothing is for granted, especially in the travel - leisure - entertainment industry so agility and a strong capacity to roll up your sleeves are essential,
- great loads of enthusiasim, your team, peers and future manager expect a strong leader who can be inspiring and positive, who can lead the way and bring the team and company to the top,
- a healty balance of strategic thinking and operational sense, leading is also leading by example and be part of the activities on the field when necessary but this can only go along with a well - defined strategy,
- a great affinity for emotional products or services as your next employer is delivering experiences.
- Higher education or equivalent by experience
- An academic background in marketing could be considered as an asset
- Same for communication and digital marketing
- Dutch and French are a must haves to succeed in this position,
- English : professional level
- Centre of Belgium, very accessible, 8 minutes away from a train station too
- Partial remote working is possible, limited to 1 or 2 days a week as it is a management and leadership role
- proven track record in people management
- 5 to 10 years of experience in marketing including digital marketing
- experience in a B2C environment is requested
- any experience with entertainment, travel, leisure or any other B2C emotion brand / product / service will be considered as strong plus
- Vision and strategic thinking
- Entrepreneurial and hands on
- Action oriented
- People management
- Yellow and red could be a great combination with your teams (management and direct reports) =-)
Our client is the leading Belgian non-alcoholic expert crafting premium non-alcoholic spirits. Started with plans to expand across Europe, they will continue to focus on becoming the preferred choice for consumers.
Our customer is a world-renowed FMCG company that makes many hungry, just by the sight of their delicious products. With international activities, hundres of employees and many famous brands, this organisation is one of the front-runners of their industry. With the HQ (Brussels) and production in...
Onze klant is een van de grootste A-brands binnen de elektrotechnische wereld. Als B2B producent, is deze ongelofelijke organisatie gekend bij elke installateur en groothandel in België. Kwaliteit, duurzaamheid en betrouwbaarheid zijn de kernwaarden van het bedrijf, waardoor het een goede reputatie...