Our client has its global HQ in Belgium and has more than 10 years of international leadership in fashion with an extensive clothing line that consists of thousands of SKU's.
Located in the centre of Belgium, they have built up a network of international resellers promoting their collections and clothes and accessories around the globe.
Fast growing, ambitious, international minded and entrepreneurial are a few words to describe who they are.
The work environment is international and the corporate language will be English.
The corporate communication manager embodies the companies values and knows the organization inside out. You will be responsible for the communication of the mission, vision and values of the different stakeholders. In order to improve the company perception, you will exchange the relevant information about the organization
- You are responsible for developing a corporate communication strategy to promote the company and reach the corporate objectives
- You increase company awareness
- It's important to work closely together with the campaign team and digital marketing team to ensure messages are translated into campaigns. It's important to keep a consistent communication
Manage internal communication
- You develop creative internal communication programs, to increase cross division visibility and improve collaboration
- You work together with HR about the employer branding.
- You will develop and execute a PR strategy for the company on a European level and you increases the media footprint.
- You identify and maintain relationships with key journalists and internal stakeholders.
- You monitor outcomes in combination with measurable objectives and indicators.
- You are responsible for the delivery of regional media, key message development and company press events.
- You are responsible for organizing internal & external events. U will take the lead in the strategy behind but also the execution.
- You will set up procedures to optimize event management in the organization (international)
- It's important to work closely together with the content strategy, social media and HR managers.
- It's important you will support the senior leadership team with considered counsel on market reputation related matters. You will come up with solutions to improve this.
- You are fluent in English
- French and Dutch are a plus
- You have a master's degree in communication or equivalent by experience.
- You have minimum 10 years of experience.
- You have leadership and project management experience, and u are used to influence top management.
- You have experience in international in B2B
- You have a structured way of working and you can manage complex situations.
- You are open to travel
- You have experience in conceptualization and implementation of PR topics and projects.
- You can work in a fast-paced international environment.
Notre client est une multinationale, leader du marché et pionnière dans la transition énergétique. Dans ce contexte, cette organisation cherche constamment à innover et à proposer de nouvelles solutions de mobilité à ses entreprises clientes (B2B). Un nouveau chef de projet d'innovation est essent...
Batenborch International ist Europas einzige Personalberatung, die international ausschließlich im Segment Vertrieb, Marketing und Digital tätig ist. Unsere Mitarbeiter in den zentral gelegenen eigenen Büros in Mönchengladbach, Brüssel, Paris, Utrecht und Marokko erreichen wir zehntausende Kandidate...