- Master or equivalent by experience
- Dutch Native
- Professional level of French and English is a must.
Knowledge / Experience
- You have minimum 10 years in a commercial and marketing role.
- You have experience with commercial and marketing strategies.
- You have the ability to start and finish project autonomously.
- You have a sense of facilitating and assertiveness.
- You are used to project management .
- You have great organization/planning skills - you are used to work on different projects simultaneously.
- You are proactive.
- You are analytical and a problem solver.
- You have proven people management skills.
- You are business-minded and you maintain correct relationships with partners and suppliers.
- You are a dynamic person with a commercial flair
- You are a independent as well as a team player
- You are result oriented (qualitative and qualitative)
- You are hands-on and entrepreneurial
- You are assertive but at the same time empathic
Development and implementation of commercial strategy aiming to attract and retain satisfied, profitable customers in order to build and achieve sustainable growth and profitability objectives.
The sales & marketing director reports to the CEO
2.2. Key Accountabilities
a) Ensuring the strategic framework for the group:
- Mission and values
- Long term commercial stratey translated in a business plan (vision, mission, concept development), aligned with corporate needs and available resources.
- Conducting market and consumer surveys, translation of outcome into a corporate strategy and detailed business plan demonstrating commercial opportunities (business development, expansion…)
b) Development, monitoring and adjustment of yearly sales and marketing plan. Translation of the annual plan into a concrete plan, from media buying till implementation,…
c) Ensuring qualitative implementation of initiatives:
- Streamlined, integrated operations by marketing, purchase and academy/operations:
- Supervising, motivating and monitoring of support companies like marketing agencies, production companies, research agencies, marketing consultants, printing companies, etc.
d) Monitoring of internal performance statistics in order to monitor, evaluate and adjust the impact of marketing plan.
e) Building and maintaining longterm solid partnerships with key stakeholders.
f) Management, motivation and coaching of the commercial team : collective feedback from team members on a regular base, empowerment and personal development.
Notre client est l'un des plus grands fabricants mondiaux de produits et de solutions d'isolation. Avec plus de 40 ans d'expérience dans l'industrie, il représente l'un des noms les plus dynamiques et les plus respectés dans le monde de l'isolation. Il compte plus de 5 500 employés répartis dans plu...
Batenborch International is market leader in the field of executive search and interim management of Sales, Marketing, Digital & Hr positions across Europe.
Our client is a fast growing family owned company with 30 years of history in Belgium. Over the past decade and thanks to the strong impact of its young and dynamic CEO, the company has been significantly expanding - not only in headcount but also in revenues in the CLEANING industry (B2B facility s...