- Master or equivalent by experience
- Dutch Native
- Professional level of French and English is a must.
Knowledge / Experience
- You have minimum 10 years in a commercial and marketing role.
- You have experience with commercial and marketing strategies.
- You have the ability to start and finish project autonomously.
- You have a sense of facilitating and assertiveness.
- You are used to project management .
- You have great organization/planning skills - you are used to work on different projects simultaneously.
- You are proactive.
- You are analytical and a problem solver.
- You have proven people management skills.
- You are business-minded and you maintain correct relationships with partners and suppliers.
- You are a dynamic person with a commercial flair
- You are a independent as well as a team player
- You are result oriented (qualitative and qualitative)
- You are hands-on and entrepreneurial
- You are assertive but at the same time empathic
Development and implementation of commercial strategy aiming to attract and retain satisfied, profitable customers in order to build and achieve sustainable growth and profitability objectives.
The sales & marketing director reports to the CEO
2.2. Key Accountabilities
a) Ensuring the strategic framework for the group:
- Mission and values
- Long term commercial stratey translated in a business plan (vision, mission, concept development), aligned with corporate needs and available resources.
- Conducting market and consumer surveys, translation of outcome into a corporate strategy and detailed business plan demonstrating commercial opportunities (business development, expansion…)
b) Development, monitoring and adjustment of yearly sales and marketing plan. Translation of the annual plan into a concrete plan, from media buying till implementation,…
c) Ensuring qualitative implementation of initiatives:
- Streamlined, integrated operations by marketing, purchase and academy/operations:
- Supervising, motivating and monitoring of support companies like marketing agencies, production companies, research agencies, marketing consultants, printing companies, etc.
d) Monitoring of internal performance statistics in order to monitor, evaluate and adjust the impact of marketing plan.
e) Building and maintaining longterm solid partnerships with key stakeholders.
f) Management, motivation and coaching of the commercial team : collective feedback from team members on a regular base, empowerment and personal development.
Das Unternehmen ist eine traditionsreiche und deutschlandweit etablierte Einzelhandelsmarke, die nicht nur bekannt ist sondern auch für erstklassige Qualität und Zuverlässigkeit steht. Es handelt sich um eines der größten Unternehmen der Hörakustikbranche in Europa und den deutschen Marktführer!...
Since the foundation of Batenborch in 1989, we have assisted more than 8.000 people in achieving their professional ambitions and enhanced the commercial performance of over 300 customers. Our network and expertise are the keys to this success.With offices in Belgium, the Netherlands, France, German...