As "Vice President of Human Resources" you will be responsible for developing and executing the human resource strategy of the company in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of talent management (retention, acquisition, development), people engagement, organizational and performance management, training and development, and compensation.
The VP of HR provides strategic leadership by articulating HR needs and plans to the leadership team.
2.2. Key Accountabilities
- Create a cohesive HR team, enabling a strong collaboration between all members, empowering them and supporting them in their further development
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, talent management, career development, people engagement, retention, training, compensation and benefits globally.
- Reinforce HR as a real Business Partner and Business Advisor for leaders, managers, and employees.
- Enable the comany to become a GREAT PLACE TO WORK, both from a Human Resources as from an Office Management perspective.
- Implement the Talent Acquisition Roadmap, focused on: Timely Acquisition; Internal & External Partnerships; Internal Processes; Becoming an Employer of Choice.
- Ensure the newly created NorthStar is embedded within the company and that the newly defined values are lived and integrated into the daily life of all employe of the company.
- Develop a comprehensive Talent Retention Plan and Roadmap (including job levelling; career paths; hybrid working space, …).
- Define a Talent Development Approach (9 box, career paths, …)
- Optimize HR admin and C&B processes, enabling HR, Finance and Business Leaders to take decision based on metrics and have data readily available.
- Further increase Employee Engagement, ensuring all departments take action to achieve or over-achieve the industry benchmark.
- Implement a new HR IS environment, allowing:
Smoother and more efficient HR processes (entire lifecycle of an employee)
Availability of data and reports towards business leaders
Career development/Performance & People Management tools for all employees
- Master or equivalent by experience
- You are fluent in the local language of your designated region (as good as native level), and in English.
- Used to manage legal aspects for several EU countries
- Experienced to work in a multicultural, multi-country environment
- Experienced to deliver in a more complex and fast paced business and organizational software environment
- Process Oriented; Used to agile Project Management approach
- Previous Experience in a HR consultancy company could be a plus; but extensive experience in real business is mandatory
- Knowledge of and experience with varied human resource information systems
- Excellent communication and convincing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Lives our values: Better Together, Give Trust, Fully Committed, Customer Focused, Results Matters
Onze klant is een toonaangevende organisatie, een wereldwijde leider in mobiliteit!
Our customer is the largest bottler of soft drinks and juices in Europe. A producer of soft drinks, water, fruit juices and energy drinks who does not sell their beverages under their own brand name, but as private label products of supermarkets or under the name of A-brand manufacturers.