The company is expanding its sales team with an experienced Key Account Manager to further build our market presence in their sector.
As part of our European sales team your main priority will be to hunt for new clients and develop our client base in your segment and territory. You will work from your home office and travel frequently within your sales territory and to our headquarters in Europe (Zaventem, Vienna / post-Covid). You will report to our Sales Director.
2.2. Key Accountabilities
" Reach sales targets by developing and executing an effective sales strategy & plan.
" Build a strong pipeline through prospecting, lead generation and lead qualification within the appointed industries in your region, supported by our Marketing and Inside Sales Teams.
" Understand target clients' business needs, perform product demonstrations, develop proposals.
" Perform ROI exercises and articulate our value proposition through all steps of the sales cycle.
" Qualification of opportunities and requirements, as well as negotiation of offers and closing contracts.
" Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales.
" Manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as: Marketing, Inside Sales, Sales Engineering, Product Management, Customer Success, …
" Responsibility for accurate reporting and forecasting.
" Collaborate with our internal teams to ensure deployments are successful with a high level of client satisfaction, whilst ensuring an excellent transfer of client and market knowledge.
" Representation at (virtual) fairs, conferences and events.
" Stay up-to-date with market and product developments.
- Master or equivalent by experience
- You are fluent in the local language of your designated region (as good as native level), and in English.
Knowledge / Exp.
- You have several years of successful B2B (enterprise) software sales experience within the appointed industries.
- As a master in consultative and value selling, you are used to analyzing complex requirements, tailoring answers to customer needs, advising on business case development, ROI exercises and managing the RFI/RFP process, including negotiating and closing offers.
- You enjoy networking, hunting and creating new customer relationships, and you are highly confident in interacting with senior managers and on Executive (C-)level.
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and changing environment.
- You are used to forecasting and working towards quarterly targets. You are able to reach targets, and can show consistent and proven sales results in a value and consultative sales environment.
- You have a real entrepreneurial mindset; self-driven, dynamic, resilient, and result oriented.
- You are able to work according a structured sales process and organize your work independently, whilst being a strong team player.
Unser Kunde entwickelt, produziert und montiert (LED)-Lichtbänder aus Aluminium. Das Unternehmen verfügt inzwischen über gut 45 Jahre Erfahrung in der Entwicklung, Produktion und Montage von Lichtbändern aus Aluminium.
Our client is a manufacturer and distributor of consumer products. With an innovative and fresh approach to the market, the company has realized continuous growth since its start two decades ago. With a dedicated team and sales offices in The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, France and China the compa...
Unser Auftraggeber ist ein global führendes Unternehmen für professionelle Dienstleistungen und Technologien und ein zertifizierter "Great Place to Work". Er bietet Dienstleistungen und Softwarelösungen an, die vielen großen Organisationen bei der Verwaltung ihrer nicht angestellten Mitarbeiter (Ar...