Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent by experience
English is a must
Minimum 10 years' experience in Lead Digital UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
Minimum 10 years' experience in leading the process of turning ideas into digital solutions
Previous experience in global organizations
Previous experience in managing and influencing senior stakeholders
Demonstrated behavior as a real team player with focus on execution
User Experience (UX) Design and User Interface (UI) Design
User and Customer Experience Research
Digital Marketing, eCommerce & Sales commercial & processes Analytical and creativity to be able to analyze, understand user needs, solve problems and articulate requirements
Running & Executing Ideation and Design Thinking workshops
Ideate, Strategize, Conceptualize, Visualize, Communicate
Excellent communication and collaboration skills to middle and senior management
Technical understanding of Marketing, Digital Marketing and eCommerce
The head of digital marketing & customer experience, will be part of the Global Digital Marketing & eCommerce team, based in Belgium, and reporting into the Chief Digital Officer.
This role will lead the research, definition, plan and design of an integrated customer & user experience across all the digital touch points and channels. This role will work closely with the business and customers to understand and realize the best possible experience to delight customers, increase customer loyalty and drive new demand using all relevant channels, including websites, mobile apps and social channels. He/she has the right design skills to conceptualize and visualize new concepts, guiding the business, agencies and developers in realizing the best possible digital solutions.
The leader will also capture, structure and manage all tactical and strategic digital demand coming from the business, in line with the business priorities and company strategy, ensuring a seamless experience and focused approach for growth across the digital landscape. The leader has strong communication skills to lead challenging conversations with business stakeholders to ensure we prioritize, focus and driving progressively more impact for our customers.
The leader will also manage a team of user and customer experience designers, as well as the demand management, PMO and the Digital Piloting & Experimentation team, within the digital marketing & eCommerce team. This role and team is to lead and ensure an integrated approach of new initiatives in line with the right customer and user experience.
2.2. Key Accountabilities
- Lead, define, create and communicate the vision, strategy and continuous improvement of the digital customer and user experience
- Lead and guide the best-in-class creation of digital experiences from a user's perspective for all digital touch points and related functionalities
- Define visual and interaction strategies in sync with research, user goals and clients' business goals, develops navigation and structure, designs wireframes or interactive prototypes, organizes content, and tirelessly advocates for the needs and goals of real users
- Perform usability assessments and tests of interactive systems
- Communicate externally and internally Facilitate internal team communication, bridging the gap between visual design, functional development, and content
- Lead and drive design thinking workshops, ideation, and other creative processes with (senior) business stakeholders to define growth potential and execute initiatives in the right, customer centric, way
- Using design and experience frameworks, to solving complex business challenges together with digital technical experts and external agencies
- Manage a team of designers, and demand managers, to ensure the focuses on the right initiatives, that drive the biggest impact in the best user experience
- Actively and hands-on, participation in projects to define, design and visualize concepts, translating ideas into reality, in line with user, brand and business strategy and requirements
- Work as a team with Digital Product Owners, Digital Architects and key stakeholders the web & ecommerce strategy, roadmap and development based on customer experience journeys, market needs, competition and group directions
- Constantly anticipate and balance customer & business needs based on your deep understanding of the business, customer and user experience
- Leadership capabilities to gain the trust, negotiate with, influence and motivate.
- Communication between internal business clients and external customers
- Ability to collaborate with customers, partners and stakeholders across functions and geographies.
- Ability to connect the end to end process to the strategy of the business
- Ability to drive change and improve
- Curious on technologies and innovation and daring to take risks
Onze opdrachtgever maakt onderdeel uit van een grote internationale groep gespecialiseerd in het ontwikkelen en leveren van innovatieve oplossingen ten behoeve van de medische wereld (vrnl. ziekenhuizen en GGZ instellingen).
Onze klant is een internationale speler met Belgische roots. Aangezien ze hun marktpositie wereldwijd willen versterken zijn ze op zoek naar een ervaren Commercieel Directeur, met een sterke marketing ervaring. Onze klant is een wereldspeler binnen de persoonlijke beschermingsmiddelen.